Beautiful hands are the great part of the beautiful overall look. Hands are the great part of our beauty and representing our personality. Hands help us to do little things like eating, washing, drinking, praying, wearing shoes or clothes, wearing any jewelry or cooking and so on and so forth. If you take care of your hands regularly, they become soft, silky and beautiful, and you look very young. Here I want to share three ingredients from your kitchen that you should be using on dry hands. Follow them and remember to share your results with us!
Read About: How to Care for Your Hands Like a Hand Model
Here are three ingredients in the kitchen for dry hands.
Olive oil is one of those ingredients that have no any adverse effect. Olive oil has antioxidants and healthy fatty acids which make our skin soft and moisturized.
- Mix up the same amounts of warm olive oil and fine sugar.
- Rub your hands with the hot olive oil and sugar for about six minutes. Rub it in light, circular motions.
- After the six minutes, wash your hands. We suggest doing this two times in a day.
Read About: 16 Best ways to take care of your hands
Oatmeal effects like a natural cleansing exfoliate, and the protein in it will make your skin very soft and moisture.
- Mix two tablespoons of ground oatmeal, one teaspoon of honey and some water. Beat the mixture as it becomes a smooth paste.
- Massage this DIY scrub into your hands evenly and in circular motions.
- Then let it dry until it becomes a mask, and leave it on for ten minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and pat dry. We suggest doing this once a week.
Read About: 5 Bad Skin Care Habits to Break Immediately
Coconut oil is very beneficial for skin; it prevents your skin from drying. In fact, coconut oil not only soothes dry skin, but it is also very helpful against ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Read About: 12 Home Remedies to Make a Pimple Vanish
- Apply one tablespoon of warm extra-virgin coconut oil on your hands
- Rub your hands for about six minutes in a circular move.
- Apply this before going to bed, and wear gloves during the night, to make sure that the coconut oil absorbs into your skin, for about 6 minutes using circular motions before going to bed.
- Wash it off in the morning and pat dry your hands. You can do this every day, but once a week should work fine.
Read About: Foods for Stronger and Thicker Hair
Hopefully, these tips will work great for your hands. I hope you must have enjoyed reading it. Share it with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay Blessed! Follow wear and cheer Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .