White chocolate and raspberry gateau prepare from a light, and fresh sponge layered with fruit and cream filling then smothered with a solid layer of white chocolate ganache. You can replace the raspberries with other continuing soft fruit. It is best Christmas recipe for you.
Read about: Mary Berry Christmas cake
This cake recipe is full of nutrients for you as butter is very healthy for you. The cake is everyone’s favorite dish at Christmas occasion. Butter is very healthy. It is One of the many useful vitamins we get from butter is Vitamin A, which has a vast range of function for our bodies. Vitamin A is required to maintain good visualization. It also maintains our endocrine system was working well. Aside from Vitamin A, butter also has other fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin D, E and K.You can obtain a lot of fatty acids from butter, which is unusual for protecting your body and boosting metabolism. It even has anti-microbial abilities that are excellent for fighting pathogenic microorganisms that live in the intestinal tract.
Read about: Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 250g butter, at room temperature
- Four eggs, at room temperature
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 250g self-raising flour
Read about: Christmas Cake With Royal Icing
For the icing:
- 700g butter
- 600g icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g raspberries, crushed
- 350g Philadelphia
- 1tbsp cassis
- white chocolate grated
- toasted hazelnuts, crush
Read about: Coolest igloo Christmas cake
- Heat up the oven to 180C, gas 4. Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Slowly beat in the eggs and vanilla (add a little flour if the mix curdles), then fold in all the flour.
- Divide the combination among 2x20cm sandwich tins, greased and base lined with baking paper. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool in the tins for 5 min. Turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- In the meantime, to make the icing, beat jointly the butter and icing sugar until its light and fresh, then fold in the Philadelphia and vanilla. Put a third into a separate bowl and fold in the crushed raspberries and cassis.
- Cautiously split the two cakes in half, flatly, to make four layers. Put the bottom cake onto a serving plate and spread with a third of the raspberry icing, and then repeat until you have four layers.
- Garnish the cake with the remaining icing and smooth with a palette knife. Mix jointly the chocolate and nuts, and push the sides of the cake.
Read about: Christmas cake
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.