Low blood pressure
Hypotension is another name of low blood pressure. In medical if your blood pressure reading is less than 90/60 then you have the problem of hypotension.
Blood pressure reading tells us about two things that the first and the higher number tells us about systolic pressure, in other words, it tells us about the pressure of arteries when the heart beat and fill the arteries with blood. The second and low number tell us about diastolic pressure, naturally, when the heart takes rest between beats, the pressure of arteries is measured.
Read About: 9 Miraculous Beauty Uses of Rice Powder
Low blood pressure symptoms
If you have low blood pressure, then that mean the blood flow towards your heart, brain, and another part is not so good, and you feel these symptoms:
- blurred vision
- Light headache
- Light pain in your legs
- Lack of concentration
- Rapid shallow breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Clammy, cold and pale skin
- Depression and stress
- Feeling thirsty and dehydration
Read About: Lentil Soup
What causes low blood pressure?
it’s an important question that what causes low blood pressure? There are lots of reasons that can low blood pressure like the use of medicine or lifestyle change; Now I will define all causes of low blood pressure.
- Extended bed rest also cause low blood pressure.
- There are lots of medicines that drop your blood pressure very low. Beta blockers, tricyclic antidepressants, narcotics, and alcohol, etc. are the medicine that causes you to low blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant, then you are also at the risk of getting the condition of low blood pressure in first 24 weeks.
- If you have a lack of folic acid and vitamin B 12, then that mean you have an iron deficiency, in other words, you have the problem of anemia, and if you have the problem of anemia, then your blood pressure also remain low.
- If you have some heart problem like heart failure, heart attack, and extremely low heart rate, then these heart conditions also lead you to low blood pressure.
- If you are the patient of diabetes, then you are also at the risk of getting low blood pressure because low blood sugar leads you to low blood pressure.
- Dehydration also leads you to low blood pressure as when you are not taking water then you feel weak. Diarrhea, vomit, and fever also cause low blood pressure.
- Suddenly shock or tension also cause low blood pressure. Emotions also affect your blood pressure poorly.
- If you have lost of blood in any injury, then it also causes low blood pressure.
Treatment of low blood pressure
If you have the problem of low blood pressures (LBP), then you should treat it immediately. But before treatment, you should consult your doctor and try to know that what causes LBP? Because when you know the reason of low blood pressure, then you can treat it best.
If you have low blood pressure, then you should take lots of water to escape from dehydration.
Read About: Sagittarius December 2016 Horoscope
I have told you about what causes low blood pressure? If you have the problem of low blood pressure, then consult with your doctor.