Read About: 5 Ways To Protect Your Kids From Junk Food
English-Muffin Egg Pizzas
These English-muffin egg pizzas will become the most favorite dish of your family and children. Let’s know its recipe.
- English muffins
- olive oil
- tomato slices
- grated mozzarella
- hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- kosher salt
Read About: 10 Superfoods for Kids
- Prepare Hard-Cooked Eggs.
- Toast 8 English-muffin halves and put on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle muffins with olive oil, and then layer on tomato slices, hard-cooked egg slices (1/2 an egg each), and a grated mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano and kosher salt.
- Broil 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
Yogurt and Granola Parfait
This breakfast recipe is very energy boosting for your kids.
- 1/4cup granola
- 1tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2cup plain yogurt
Read About: Best Snacks for Kids
- Put the granola in the bottom of a parfait glass or dish. Spoon the yogurt on top. Drizzle with syrup.
Bagel and Cream Cheese With Tomato and Cucumber
This breakfast recipe is very nutritious and healthy for your kids.
- 2bagels split in half
- 1small Kirby cucumber
- 1/2plum tomato cut into wedges
- 1/2cup cream cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Toast the bagel halves and spread each with the cream cheese.
- Cut the Kirby into eight rounds and several thin slices that can be used to form eyeglasses. Cut the tomato into four wedges and use one on each bagel half to form a smile.
Easy Summer Recipes for KidsRead About: Easy Summer Recipes for Kids
Egg in a Hole With Berries and Yogurt
Kids will love this healthy recipe; this breakfast is a very healthy meal.
- 2slices whole-wheat bread
- 2tablespoons butter softened
- 2large eggs
- 1cup berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries)
- 1cup plain yogurt
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
Read About: Easy Popsicles Kids Can Make
- Spread the top of each slice of bread with a ¼ tablespoon each of the butter. Use a round cookie cutter or drinking glass, cut a 2½- to 3-inch hole in the center of each slice of bread, reserving the cutout pieces.
- Heat the remaining 1½ tablespoons of butter in a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Place the bread and the cutouts, buttered-side up, in the skillet. Crack one egg into each hole. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until the underside of the bread is golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook the egg to desired
- Doneness, 1 to 2 minutes for a runny yolk.
- Divide the berries and yogurt between two bowls and sprinkle with the almonds (if using). Serve with the eggs.
Did you make these recipes?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below, and tell us about the recipe.
Stay Blessed! Follow wear and cheer Thank you.