Here is the one healthy salad you need in your life the beauty of this salad is that it will take very short time to prepare, and after one bite it will take the same amount of time to consume. Serve it up as a side dish or enjoy it as a main, it’s just your choice, let’s know its recipe.
Read About: Gluten Free Kale Apple and Pepita Salad
Salad recipes are always very healthy. The salad is very healthy for us. The word salad originated from Latin word “sal” comes from French, which means salt or salty. It’s a fantastic recipe called Top 5 Healthy and Best Recipes of Salads. Salads usually used in different kinds of foods items that include fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs, etc. Salads may serve at any time during the meal such as appetizer salads, dessert salads, and palate-cleaning salads. .Let’s know about its easy recipe.The salad is a small dish composed of a variety of different uncooked raw vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. usually consisting of green vegetables.
Types of salad
Usually, salads are many kinds, but these are the main types of salad which we use in our daily life.
- Chicken salads (Worldwide)
- Arab salads (Arab cuisine)
- Cobb salads (USA)
- Egg salads (Worldwide)
- Fruit salads (Worldwide)
- Macaroni salads (Worldwide)
- Vegetable salads (worldwide)
- Green salads (global)
- Bound salad (global)
- Main course salads (global)
- Dessert salads (global)
- Cheery dump salads (global)
- Tomato Feta Salads (global)
- Two slices of seeded bread (we used Helga’s Soy & Toasted Sesame Lower Carb bread), crusts removed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped raw almonds
- Olive oil spray
- Two teaspoons Moroccan spice mix, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup each fresh mint and coriander leaves
- Two tablespoons white vinegar
- 125g cherry tomatoes halved
- One small Lebanese cucumber cut into chunks
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- One small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 40 g fat-reduced feta cheese crumbled into chunks
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Slash bread into bite-sized chunks. Put on an oven tray along with almonds. Spray with olive oil, and then shake over with the spice mix. Bake 10 minutes as it is golden. Cool.
- In the meantime, put onion and vinegar in a bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Drain vinegar from onions. Put onions, spinach, mint, coriander, tomatoes, cucumber, bread and half the almonds in a shallow serving bowl and mix up to combine.
- Combine jointly oil, lemon juice, garlic and chili and pour over salad. Toss softly.
- Top with feta and remaining almonds. Sprinkle with a little Moroccan spice mix.
Read About: Indian Spiced Rice Lentil Salad
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.