Well! As a parent everybody knows about their kids well and all ways of hold them. Despite this, sometimes parents are confused to talk about their day. They can’t ask something more instead of “how was your day?” Try using one of these imaginative queries from friends at the parent. One day when I picked up my daughter from school, it is her first day of school and I enthusiastically delivered a question of “how was your day?” she was indifferently provided answer “fine.” Shape up! It is the 1st day, for expression of grief out earsplitting, gives me something to work with, and would you, kid?. Here are the some Questions to ask Children about their daily life routine.
On her second day, I asked the same question, but she replies well. So it was not the jerk, I guess that’s excellent. After her answer, I think the problem is my question. The question which I asked her is sucked. Far from the long conversation, it is annoying, awesomely open-ended and frankly, totally boring. So as a substitute, here I compiled a list of some more interesting and useful questions list which you can ask their children every new day, and your children will answer with more than a single word or grunt. In fact, kids argued her answer to question 8 for at least half an hour over the weekend.
Read About: Food that Should Be Avoided While Breastfeeding
Questions to ask Children
- What did you eat for lunch?
- Did you catch anyone picking their nose?
- What games did you play at recess?
- What was the funniest thing that happened today?
- Did anyone do anything super nice for you?
- What was the nicest thing you did for someone else?
- Who made you smile today?
- Which one of your teachers would survive a zombie apocalypse? Why?
- What new fact did you learn today?
- Who brought the best food in their lunch today? What was it?
- What challenged you today?
- If the school were a ride at the fair, which rides would it be? Why?
- What would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? Why?
- If one of your classmates could be the teacher for the day who would you want it to be? Why?
- If you had the chance to be the teacher tomorrow, what would you teach the class?
- Did anyone push your buttons today?
- Who do you want to make friends with but haven’t yet? Why not?
- What is your teacher’s most important rule?
- What is the most popular thing to do at recess?
- Does your teacher remind you of anyone else you know? How?
- Tell me something you learned from a friend today.
- If aliens came to school and beamed up three kids, who do you wish they would take? Why?
- What is one thing you did today that was helpful?
- When did you feel most proud of yourself today?
- What rule was the hardest to follow today?
- What is one thing you hope to learn during the school year is over?
- Which person in your class is your exact opposite?
- Which area of your school is the most fun?
- Which playground skill do you plan to master this year?
- Does anyone in your class have a hard time following the rules?