If you are the patient of diabetes, then you need proper food that is full of protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrate. If you pay some attention to your breakfast, then you can control your type 2 diabetes easily.
When you wake after 6 to 7 hours, your body needs a proper diet to regulate your blood sugar level. Your breakfast must be healthy and full of nutrition.
Well, complex carbohydrate burns quickly, keep your blood sugar level maintain and you feel fuller. You can find complex carbohydrate in Whole Wheat, Brown Rice, Wholegrain Cereal, Oats, Quinoa, Beans, Fruits, Vegetables, Lentil, etc.
Read About: Top 3 Best Spring Sunrise Smoothies
Protein and fat
Protein and fat broke down into sugar slowly if we compare with carbohydrate. If you eat protein and fat with the combination of glucose, then it will give you more energy and also convert into sugar slowly. Protein and fat also give you yummy taste. Rich source of protein and fat are Egg, Chicken, Milk, Soy milk, Salmon, Lentils, etc
Fiber also digests slowly and maintains your blood sugar level in a good way. Rich source of fiber is Beans, Brown Rice, Nuts, Oatmeal, Fruits, Vegetables, etc.
Now I will tell you some healthy smoothies’ ideas that are full of nutrition also suitable for the diabetic patient.
All smoothies are good for
Apple pie smoothie
Nutrition fact of apple pie smoothie
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- One medium red apple
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup rolls oats
Preparations of apple pie smoothie
- First of all, take an apple and cut into pieces.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them as they become smooth.
- Now pour into a glass and enjoy.
Banana almonds energy smoothie
Nutrition fact of banana power smoothie
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 9g
- Protein: 15g
- One large banana
- 6-ounce fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- Two tablespoons of natural almond butter
- Four ice cubes
Read About: A magical herbal medicine to control diabetes
Preparation of banana energy smoothie
- First of all peel and cut the banana into pieces and blend all the ingredients properly.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
Protein power smoothie
Nutrition fact of protein power smoothie
- Protein: 25g
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Cholesterol: 75g
- Fiber: 7g
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- One scope whey protein powder (piece, rice or other protein powder)
- 1 ½ cup fruits (according to your taste)
- Four ice cubes
- In a blender put the whole ingredient and blend well.
- Pour into glass and enjoy
Read About: Am I at risk of diabetes?
I have try to gives you healthy smoothies recipes that can control your blood sugar level also make you stronger. If you use magical medicine than share your experience with us. Thank you.