Why should we take care of our skin in summer?
Whenever summer comes, our skin becomes more sensitive due to the sun rays. Our body has a natural system of replacing skin cells, but this process increases in summer. These dead cells can make your skin look dull and dry. Keep your skin protected from harmful sun rays as they can burn our skin in 10 to 15 minutes to an extreme level. The quick remedy is to use sun block when going out.
We sweat a lot in summer. This sweat traps the dirt particles, oils and other environmental chemicals in your pores which cause blackheads and pimples. Summer is the season when you have to take special care of your skin to prevent the damage. Let I tell about the skin care tips in summer.
Read About: How to Fake a Summer Glow
Eat Healthy Diet
Summer is the season when many fresh fruits and vegetable are available. They are appetizing, nutritious and healthy. Everybody knows that our internal immensely effects out external so we should take fresh fruits and vegetables like avocado, chia seed, mango, melon, tomato, cucumber and many other items. A Healthy diet chart will lead you to fresh and glowing skin, active body and beautiful mind. Use vegetables instead of meat and beef in summer.
Wear Light Clothes
The main thing that you need in summer is light clothes that you can wear throughout the season. When summer arrives, my ward drop is full of summer collection that is soft, loose and absorbs maximum sweat.
Drink Plenty of Water
A Huge amount of water loss through evaporation causes dehydration, sunstroke and blood pressure issues. These not only affect our internal but external indirectly too. Your skin will become dull and lose all its attraction. So if you want your skin to look like a superstar and gorgeous, then you have to implement few practices in your daily life and take at least 8 to 10 glass of water in a day. Make juices and fluids in your diet as much as you can.
Add Exercise in Your Routine
Exercise is essential for our health. When you exercise, then the blood circulation increases and your skin look fresh and glowing. So you should go for a simple walk every morning for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Yoga also makes your skin bright and gorgeous. You remain active all the day.
Use Sun Block
- Always use sunblock whenever you go out. You should select the sun block that is suitable for your and have SPF 30. Remember to remove it properly by washing your body parts covered with sun block.
- Avoid sunlight if possible especially from 10 am to 4 pm.
- The sun rays profoundly affect your skin to its depth and causes wrinkles, rashes, sunburn, allergies and skin cancer.
From a research made it was approved that most of the darkening and discoloring of the skin is caused by the exposure to the sunlight. If you want to go outside, at least, use a high SPF sunblock with a minimum SPF 30. Many dermatologists/researchers have agreed that SPF 15 is not sufficient to protect your skin from direct sun rays. Dangerous UVB and UVA rays are still damaging your skin. If you want 98% or more of the sun’s rays to be blocked, you should use sun blocks with SPF 30. From 10 am to 4 pm Sun is the sweltering and dangerous.
Wear Sunglasses and Hat
Do not go out when there is the sun but if it is a necessity then make it your habit to use sunglasses, hat, and umbrella or cover your body properly to avoid the damage.
You should take care of your skin especially in summers. Otherwise, it will become dull and will lose its attraction. Honey, tomato, and lemon juice are best in summer. Milk is also preferable. It cleans our skin.
- Make a mixture of milk and lemon taken in equal quantities and apply it your face for 10 to 20 minutes, Wash your face with fresh water afterward. It makes you skin clean and glowing.
- Apply tomato juice on your face for 20 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water afterward.
- Potatoes are also excellent for the skin. Take potato piece and put them on your skin. You can make vegetable juice by grinding it. Apply this juice for 20 minutes and wash your face later on.
- Take honey and lemon in equal quantities and apply it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Add one tbs of lemon extract in ground papaya and apply this mixture on your skin. This is good for oily skin.
- Cucumber is also excellent for skin and eyes in summer. Put cucumber slices on your eyes that will give you relief from stress and soothe your eyes.
Some Simple Tips and Precautions
- Take a shower daily with lukewarm water and use soft cloths.
- Examine your skin once in a month. Check if there is any sunburn or a mole.
- If you have sensitive skin, then you have to take extra care before using sunblock or any other remedies. Go for a suitable product.
- With a few simple precautionary measures, you can protect your skin while sitting at your home. Our hair also gets damaged due to the excessive heat. So use egg and yogurt to avoid these damages.
Thank you for reading my article. I hope you liked my effort. Your positive response will be a sign of appreciation.
Read About: 5 Foods That Enhance Your Natural Sun Protection