The other name of popcorn is popping corn. It is made from the kernel when heated. Many types of popcorn are availed, Now a day special kernel cultivated for the best quality popcorn.
We eat popcorn in Cinema Theater while watching movies. Commonly popcorn is served as salted and sweetened. In North America usually, the popcorn served salted with butter or coffee.
The machine is also used to make popcorn, but you can make popcorn at home.
Read About: This Soup Recipe Will Help You Live to 100
Health Benefits of Popcorn
- Popcorn is the rich source of protein.
- If you want to lose weight, then popcorn is a good option for you. Use popcorn as snacks, as popcorn are free from sugar and fat also low in calories.
- Popcorn is rich in fiber and has the properties of antioxidant that can observe in your body easily.
- Popcorn is gluten-free. You can use it as breadcrumbs instead of bread.
Recipe of Caramel Popcorn
- 1 cup 230 g butter
- ½ cup or 125 ml corn syrup
- 2 cup or 440 g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Read About: Salad Karadashians Always Eating on their Show
Make the Caramel
- Preheat the oven at the temperature of 250 F or 120 c.
- Take a sauce pan and add butter, sugar, syrup and salt.
- Cook all them on low flame until melt properly.
- Stir the mixture continuously as the mixture creates bubbles.
Read About: 7 Hydrating Watermelon Recipes For Hot Days
Make the Popcorn
- Meanwhile, make your popcorn according to your method.
- Cooking popcorn in the pan is very easy and in less time also gives you the great taste of popcorn.
- Take a pan, the lid of the pan have holes, as it allows the steam to escape during popping.
- Add 3 tablespoon of oil and make it hot.
- When the oil becomes hot, enough then add the kernel and cover the pan.
- If the lid has not holed, then keep it slightly ajar.
- Shake the pan gently as it will keep away from burning kernel.
- Shake the pan until you hear the noise of popping and remove from heat when the noise stop.
- Don’t remove the lid for some seconds.
- After some seconds pour the popcorn into the bowl.
Read About: Golden milk for cold, flu, depression, and more
Prepare the Caramel Popcorn
- Grease the baking try and add popcorn.
- Pour the caramel on the popcorn while you stir the mixture continuously.
- Coat all the popcorn well.
- Bake the popcorn for one hour while you should stir it after 10 minutes.
- When they are baked, pour the popcorn into the bowl and enjoy.
Read About: Top 4 Summer drinks without alcohol
Popcorn is a healthy snack. Have you ever made caramel popcorn? Try this method and share your experience with us. Thank you.