Hy dear readers, how are you what’s going on? Here is appetizing and healthy recipe for you that are Pumpkin Cake Pops. The tip of this method is to make pumpkin cake balls. So delicious and full of Fall flavors, these are very tasty made it for your family members and just enjoy. Let’s know about its recipe.
If you have a short time, make use of a pumpkin cake mix and ready-made cream cheese frosting. Otherwise, made it in the two-day procedure, making the cake and icing on one day and assembling the cake balls in one more day.
12 cake pops
Read About: Snowflake Christmas Cake
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cup all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
- One teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground allspice
- Pinch ground cardamom
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Four tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- Eight tablespoons cream cheese softened
For Cake Pops:
- 2 (8-ounce) containers of white candy melts, such as Dolci Frutta creamy white shell
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish, optional
- 12 white cookie/cake pop sticks
- Floral foam brick or cake pop stand
Read About: Christmas Cake With Royal Icing
- To make the cake: Heat up the oven to 350ºF.Prepare a cake pan by oiling a 10-inch square pan or 9-inch round pan with butter and dusting with flour. Cut out a piece of parchment paper to cover up the bottom of the pan.
- In an average-sized bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Set aside.
- Utilize a beater or a stand mixer fixed with the paddle part, beat jointly melted butter, sugar, and eggs until well joint and sugar is liquefied. Gradually mix the flour combination into the damp ingredients, until well joint. Softly mix in pumpkin puree, being careful not to stir over.
- Pour butter into the set cake pan, and bake for 38 to 40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Turn cake out onto cooling rack to cool entirely.
- To make icing: utilizing a blender, beat butter and cream cheese jointly until it’s soft. On a slow speed, incorporate sifted powdered sugar until it’s sweet. Beat in vanilla extract.
- To make cake balls: Crumble cooled cake into a big bowl. Put in 1/4 cup of cream cheese frosting, and utilizing the back of a spoon or rubber spatula, blend as it was thoroughly incorporated. Try to roll a 1-1/2-inch ball. The combination should be soggy and can be shaped directly like Play-Doh. If it is very dry or powdery, then add more icing, a tablespoon at a time, until sufficient uniformity is reached. Roll cake into 1-1/2-inch balls and put on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes, or until the cake is hard.
- Dissolve candy shell according to manufacturer’s directions. If the shell is very thick, make it thin with a teaspoon of canola oil. Moreover, if the candy shell starts to cool as you are dipping the cake pops, return to the microwave for some seconds to heat it back up.
- Take cake balls from freezer. Dip cake pop sticks about half an inch into melted white shell, and stick halfway into cake ball. Secure onto a floral foam brick or cake pop stand. Repeat with remaining pops. Return to freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove cake balls from freezer. Cautiously roll each cake ball in the candy shell as it thoroughly covered. Tap on the side of the pot to remove any extra candy shell, and return it to the cake pop stand. Does again this process with remaining cake balls. Double dip the cake balls if the shell is fragile. Let candy shell to solidify, dust cake pops with cinnamon (optional), and enjoy!
I hope you must have enjoyed reading it. Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.