The other name of popcorn is popping corn. It is made from the kernel when heated. Many types of popcorn are availed, Now a day special kernel cultivated for the best quality popcorn.
It is served with caramel, cheese butter, and condensed milk. After 20th century It becomes very famous among people, and they make popcorn at their home. Machine is also used to make popcorn, but you can make it at home.
Read About: Facts about Iced Coffee
Health Benefits of Popcorn
- It is the rich source of protein.
- If you want to lose weight, then popcorn is a good option for you. Use it as snacks, as popcorn are free from sugar and fat also low in calories.
- It is rich in fiber and has the properties of antioxidant that can observe in your body easily.
- It is gluten free. You can use it as breadcrumbs instead of bread.
Read About: Tasty Brownies
How Can you Cook Popcorn at Home
It is very easy to make popcorn at home infect you can make it in three ways
Cook Popcorn Using Paper Method
- 1/3 cup kernel
- Microwave safe bag
- Salt optional
Read About: Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
- Take the brown paper bag or lunch bag that is safe for the microwave.
- Pour kernel in the bag.
- Fold the bag over twice, don’t use the staple.
- Now put your bag into the microwave on the side.
- Cook the kernel for several minutes, the time depends on your microwave.
- When the bag looks full, take it out and pour it in a bowl.
- Add you favorite topping.
- Enjoy it.
Read About: Chocolate Popcorn
Microwave Popcorn Method
- Buy your favorite popcorn from the market.
- Put the bag in the microwave and cook for sometimes.
- When you hear the noise of popping, then remove after 2 seconds.
- Take out the popcorn from the bag immediately to add flavor.
- Enjoy your snacks.
Read About: Chocolate Covered Popcorn Balls
- Cooking it in the pan is very easy and in less time also gives you great taste.
- Take a pan, the lid of the pan have holes, as it allows the steam to escape during popping.
- Add 3 tablespoon of oil and make it hot.
- When the oil becomes hot, enough then add the kernel and cover the pan.
- If the lid has not holed, then keep it slightly ajar.
- Shake the pan gently as it will keep away from burning kernel.
- Shake the pan until you hear the noise of popping and remove from heat when the noise stop.
- Don’t remove the lid for some seconds.
- After some seconds pour it into the bowl.
- Add your favorite seasoning and enjoy.
Read About: How To Make Brownies In The Microwave
Popcorn is the healthy snack. Which method you use to make? Try these techniques and share your experience with us. Thank you.