Panna cotta is a yummy and creamy desert, which belong to Italy. We make pannacotta with the combination of honey, cream and egg white after blending. Then we bake pannacotta at a particular temperature and time under high observation. Mostly pannacotta is available in an Italian restaurant. We also make pannacotta with the combination of sugar, milk and gelatin powder. Pannacotta also serves with fruits, barriers, sauces, caramel, and chocolate. If we see the history of pannacotta, then the fish bones are used to make pannacotta at the professional level and when we make pannacotta at home must use honey and cream with egg. Pannacotta serves in jar or bowl, but it unmolded onto a plate and garnished with chocolate or sauces.
Read About: Easy and Healthy Dinner Ideas
Recipe of pannacotta
Now I will tell you a simple and easy method of pannacotta that you can make it easily if you follow my instructions. You need a unflavored gelatin powder that is available easily.
Ingredient for pannacotta
1 ½ cup whole milk
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons of powder gelatin
1 ½ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Read About: Quick Yummy and Healthy Pineapple Cream
- First of all, spray your ramekins with oil or cooking spray, and then remove the extra oil with the help of a paper towel.
- Take a sauce pan and milk and then add gelatin powder, mix it.
- Put the milk for 5 minutes to dissolve the gelatin powder in milk.
- When you see the gelatin dissolve in the milk, then put the saucepan over low heat.
- Cook the milk as you stir and whisk the milk frequently.
- Be careful milk will not be boiling; just make the milk hot on low flame.
- At least after 2 or 3 minutes check all the gelatin will dissolve quickly.
- Then add sugar in the milk and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Stir continuously and be care full milk will not be boiling.
- Then remove the mixture from heat and add cream, vanilla extract and salt, stir well.
- Now add the mixture into ramekins and put aside. If you want to serve in a bowl, then serve after two hours.
- If you wish to serve in unmolded from then, you should wait for four hours.
- Overnight refrigerate is the best option for you.
- When you want to serve the pannacotta in unmolded form then take a knife and release the edges and put onto the plate.
- Gently press or shake as the pannacotta fall onto the plate.
- Garnish with sauce or fruits.
- Serve and enjoy with your family.
Read About: Healthy Potato Salad Recipes