Hmm, I love cake and small children also like cake so much. I can bake many types of cakes that’s very easy and tasty. Here is a great recipe for No-Bake Cheesecake.
Recipe of Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Read About: Pink Pinwheel Cookies
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¾ cup Oreo cookie, crush
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla powder
Read About: Cookies Yummy
- Take the bowl and add graham cracker and sugar mix them.
- Then add melted butter and stir well.
- Take a pan and pour the mixture into it and press it as form a cake crust.
For Cheeses Cake
- Take a bowl adds heavy cream, beat on low speed for sometimes.
- Take another bowl and add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder and lemon juice, beat all the ingredients well on low speed.
- Add heavy cream and beat again.
- Add crush Oreo cookie and mix well.
- Now pour the mixture into the crust pan and make the thick layer.
- Now refrigerate for 6 hours at least, overnight is best.
- Remove from fridge and top with whipped cream and garnish with Oreo.
Read About: Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
I have written a simple cheesecake that you can make without baking in less time. Try this recipe and share your experience with us. Thank you.