Homemade makeup is always healthy and free from the chemical. I always use expensive foundation for my skin and it is a challenging task to find the proper foundation according to your skin tone because your skin tone change with the passage of time or weather change. Also, you spend your lots of money on just make up that is full of chemical and are very harmful to your skin. I have a makeup recipe that has safe ingredient for your skin also save your lots of money that you spend on just buying makeup.
Homemade makeup is not science infect it is an art and experience. You can perfect foundation according to your skin tone after some experiments.
The homemade foundation has a simple ingredient like cocoa powder, cinnamon, mica powder, and zinc oxide that are safe and healthy for your skin, but you should do a patch test before use. Zinc oxide gives you mat finish and coverage; mica powder gives you natural glow on skin When you check my homemade foundation you will leave or throw all your commercial basis as homemade foundation gives the most natural look and confidence.
Read About: 7 Makeup Looks You Can Do with Your Eyes Closed
Recipe of homemade foundation
1 tablespoon of gold mica
2 tablespoon of zinc oxide
1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder (optional)
Few drops of jojoba oil or almond oil4
- Mix all the ingredient and store in a container.
- If you want your foundation in compact form then add few drops of jojoba oil and press lightly and then add more oil and mix well and get the desired foundation.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of cocoa powder to get desired color of your foundation according to skin tone.
Read About: 5 Makeup Mistakes That Makes Your Look Older
Liquid foundation recipe
If you want to make liquid foundation, then it is also very easy to make and natural.
Ingredient for home made liquid foundation
1 tablespoon of Shea butter
1 tablespoon of organ oil or jojoba oil
1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
½ teaspoon of emulsifying wax
1 teaspoon witch hazel
½ teaspoon of cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon of zinc oxide
½ teaspoon of mica powder
Read About: Pastel makeup for summer
- First of all take a double boiler and melt properly emulsifying wax, Shea butter and organ oil.
- Then add aloe Vera gel and witch hazel mix properly and remove from heat.
- Then add the remaining ingredients mixing frequently.
- Let the foundation be cool.
- Then test on your hand and you can add more cocoa powder to get the desired color according to skin tone.
- Store the foundation in a container and use.
I have told you about natural makeup. Have you ever use natural makeup? Send me your feedback. Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.