Beautiful hands are the love of every girl. If these beautiful hands have pretty nails, they look even more charming. Who do not want to decor her beautiful nails with different and fantastic nail polishes? Nobody!
What is a Nail Polish?
Nail Polish is varnish applied to the fingernails or toenails to color them or make them shiny. They are available in different colors and can be implemented in variable ways.
Read About: How To File Nails Properly?
Take Care Of Your Hands And Nails
It is imperative that you protect your hand and nail from any damage. Make sure you nourish them properly. The mentioned below tips will help you keep your hands and nails beautiful:
- Maintain a safe and healthy diet. Add calcium to your diet as it provides health to your nails. They look pink and healthy.
- Apply lemon on your nails. Whenever you use, wait until it dries out. Afterward, wash it.
- Apply cream twice on your hands as it keeps them softness and glow. Beautiful hands in return make your nails look lovely.
Read About: How to Make Newspaper Nail Art
How to apply nail polish?
There are different methods of applying nail polish. Now, you can implement it in various artist ways which are known in nail art. Prefer the nail polishes with the long and thin brush. It will help you to use the color to the nail.
How to take care of cuticles?
Cuticles are the outer layer of living tissues in particularly. People prefer to caring for their hands and feet while being at home or on their own. At home, filing, moisturizing and pushing cuticles with an Orangewood Stick. Massage cuticle moisturizers cream or oil the cuticles before bed so that they become soft throughout the night. Prefer not to “cut” the cuticles at home as if wrongly cut, can tear the skin open and an infection can be caused.
Read About: What Your Nails Say About You
Tips To Apply Perfect Nail Polish
- Buff (clean / polish) your nails properly. It smooths the canvas of the nail.
- The filing is critical. File the shape of your nails. Do shape the nails to flatter your fingers.
- Do not forget to apply the base coat as it prevents their nails from getting yellow and helps the polish to stick longer.
- Now implement the first coat of nail polish. It will be fragile, light and almost transparent.
- Wait for it to dry. Make sure it is thicker than the first one. It will finish the coloring of the nail. It should not be too thick as it will not dry properly.
- Apply the top coat. It will prevent the chipping of the nail polish.
- You can also try different nail art to make your nails look prettier.
Note: Do message of cuticle oil or moisturizer. Creams and moisturizers are imperative as it prevents the nails to hang.
Read About: Nail Polish Colors According to your Zodiac Sign