Amir Khan was born in India in 1965 with the name Mohammad Amir Hussain Khan. He is a famous and popular Indian actor, writer, producer, screenwriter and television presenter. Amir struggles very hard, and now he is one of the famous and successful Indian actor of Indian and international cinema. He got many awards throughout his career. He got seven Filmfare awards and four national film awards. Amir Khan also revives awards from Indian Government like
Padma Shri in 2003
Padma Bhushan in 2010
In 1973, Khan appeared as a child actor in the film “Yaadon Ki Baarsaat”. Then in 1988 he perfumed very well in the tragic romantic film “ Qayamat say Qayamat Tak”. “Raakh” movie also gave khan too much fame and success, and khan earns too much money, success, and awards like special Jury Award at the National award ceremony. In 1990, Khan became one of the best leading professional actors of all India. “Raja Hindustani” is also one of the best successful romantic films of Khan, Which give him film fare award for best actor. “Sarfarosh” and “Earth” were also strong stories of Air Kahan.
Read About: Harrison Ford
Early life of Amir Khan
Khan was born on 14 March in 1965 in Mumbai. His father Tahir Hussain also film producer. Amir Khan has one brother Faisal Khan and two sisters Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan. When Khan was in class eight, then he perfumes in top song “Yaadon Ki Baarsaat”. Amir Khan has to face the much finical problem as he suspended from school due to late fees; it’s because his father was an unsuccessful film producer and he has too paid many dues to other peoples.
When Khan was sixteen-year-old, he made a 40-minute silent film with the help of his school friend, which give him some thousand rupees. Khan parents were not happy by joining the film industry as a profession due to his father’s failed in the movie industry.
Khan also worked in a theater as a backstage actor for one year.
Read About: Bradley Cooper
Career of Amir Khan
In 1984, he worked in a small budget film “Holi”. The New York Time appreciate the new actor Khan too much. After that, Nasir Hussain gave him a chance to work in tragic romantic film “Qayamat Sy Qayamat Tak”. The Heroin was Juhi Chawla. And this movie won many awards seven Filmfare award and best male Trophy for Amir Khan.
Famous movies of Khan
- Awwal Number
- Tum Mery Ho
- Deewana Mujhh Sa Nahin
- Jawani Zindabad
- Jo Jeeta Wo he Hain Sikndar
- Hum Hain Rahi Pyar K
- Andaz Apna Apna
Read About: Michael Jackson(The King of Music)
- In 1996, he worked in a movie “Raja Hindustani” which gave him too much success and fame.
- In 2008, “Ghajini” was also one of the best films of Amir Khan
- In 2009, Khan worked in movie three idiots, which earn lots of successes and receive us$25 million.
- Doom 3 was also a great success of Amir Khan, In which he played a very challenging role, and this film earns US $30 million in just three days after release.
- In 2014, a comedy-drama “PK” was one of the best blockbusters of Amir Khan, which receive too much fame and criticize, this film also earns too much million on box office. Khan also was Know as “Mister Perfect” after this movie.
Career as a film producer and director
- Amir Khan starts a production company in 2001 which known as Amir Khan Production. Then Khan produces Lagaan in 2001 in which he played the lead role. This film also won many awards and nominees.
- In 2007, Khan produced highly famous film “Tare Zameen Per” in which he played supporting role. Tare Zameen Per also won many awards and nominees.
- In 2011, Khan Release “Dhobi Ghat”, Khan wife Kiran Rao was the director of Dhobi Ghat
Read About: Tom Cruise
Personal life of Amir Khan
Amir Khan Got married on 18 April in 1986 with Reena Duta, and they have two children one son and one daughter. In December 2002, their relationship ended.
Amir Khan got married again on 28 December 2005. Kiran Rao is the wife of Amir Khan, and they have a son Azad Khan
Amir Khan is multi-talented personality. I like many movies of Amir Khan Like PK. Which movie you like of Amir Khan. Send me your feedback. Thank you.
Read About: Celebrity Best Friend Breakups