What’s going on if you’re coffee lover here is best coffee recipe for you and if you want to make very tasty coffee drink must the try this recipe, which is Italian Coffee Recipe (also known as Bicerin).This is the very delicious coffee recipe. This recipe is so tasty and healthy it needs to be your Christmas Eve treat. Your soul will sing, your taste buds will dance, and your heart will feel jubilant. Yes, it has a lot of calories so please only drink it on particular occasions.
If you are going to prepare and drink this please make use of useful products. Use very good and excellent quality chocolate, the full-fat cream, and the new blend of coffee you’ve wanted to get! Serve this for dinner guests as dessert in the winter months or for a particular treat on date night.
Read About: 7 Creative Ways to Use Coffee Grounds
Nutrition of Italian Coffee
Coffee is a delicious drink with diverse tastes and flavor that are taken from roasted coffee beans; the seeds found contained by “berries” of the Coffee plant. Coffee plants are refined in over 70 countries, primarily in equatorial Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and Africa. Research has shown that drinking caffeine can boost your metabolism 3 to 11%. It’s one of the small number of chemicals that can help with fat burning, so might as well drink up. Coffee is good for the body. It has many good things for body and diseases. It is very useful for liver diseases. Coffee increases your levels of adrenaline and releases oily acids from fat tissues, essential for a better physical presentation by those who consume caffeine before working out.
Read About: Perfect iced coffee
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Put a mason container in the freezer for making the cream topping. If you’d rather utilize whisked cream, leave out this step.
- Prepare a pot of strong coffee.
- As the coffee is made a batch of hot chocolate. We suggest something home-based and creamy, but any hot chocolate can be used.
- Put your hot chocolate into the bottom 1/3rd of your mug.
- Transfer your coffee over the back of a spoon into the cup, filling to 2/3rds full.
- Place your heavy cream into the chilled mason jar and close.
- Shiver until the cream condensed faintly.
- Pour cream over the back of a spoon, filling the mug entirely.
- Top with chocolate shavings.
Read About: Facts of Coffee
I hope you must have enjoyed reading it. Share this tasty recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.