Many women feed their baby, and it is a good habit that makes a strong relationship between you and your baby. The diet that you take directly goes into your baby body. But you also care full that the production of milk must be fast so the requirements of your baby will be filled.
Read my article to know How to Increase Breast Milk Production.
Read About: The Year Ahead: Age 1
Drink plenty of water to increase milk production
Water is not food but it can increase milk production.Your body need lots of water to produce milk, as you are drinking more water your body producing more milk.
Take healthy and fresh food to increase milk production
- Take a diet that is full of calcium, iron, vitamin and minerals. The food that you take directly goes into your baby body.
- Take milk, cheese, yogurt, fresh juice and fruits
- Take meet, fish, pulse egg and chicken.
- You should take at least 1800 calories per day to provide your healthy baby milk.
Read about: Food that Should Be Avoided While Breastfeeding
Feed your baby frequently in a day and night to increase milk production
Feed your baby, at least, every hour in day and night. When your baby sucks milk, it also giving a sign to your body to produce more milk mean as your baby feed your milk production increase. If your baby does not feed at night, then wake him and feed at least one time to increase milk production. You can also pump milk at night if your baby does not feed at night.
You should feed your baby from both sides also,
Read About: How to Dry up your Breast Milk Production
Don’t use bottle or specifies
If you want to increase milk production, then you should not use any specifies or bottle for your child. As your child suck, then your body gets more signals to produce more milk. Whenever your child sucks then, more milk provides for your child, and the production of milk will increase automatically.
Don’t take any tension
Don’t take any tension or stress, just relax. Because when you relax it effect in the production of healthy milk for your baby. Cool down and take a long breath if you have any tension. Your stress and worries affect directly on the production of milk.
Read About: Skills Every Father Should Pass Down To His Kids
Use of green vegetable to increase milk production
Green vegetables are an excellent source of calcium, iron, vitamin A, K, and folic acid. Folic acid is essential for pregnant and breastfeeding women. All green vegetable are full of vegetable that increases milk production. So you should use green vegetables to increase milk production.
Use of Oatmeal to increase milk production
Oatmeal is very healthy and good food for everyone especially for those women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Use of oatmeal will decrease the cholesterol level and also increase milk production.
Other things to increase milk production
- Many herbs are high in calcium, fiber and vitamin that are excellent if you want to increase milk production like
- Sesame seeds are the good source to increase milk production. You can eat them or use as dressing on salads.
- Nuts are also good to increase milk production. Use almond for best result
- Cookies also increase to milk production.
- Brown rice, carrots, salmon, apricot, Fennel, Garlic, Asparagus, papaya, etc. These are the best option for you to increase milk production.