Beautiful hands are the love of every girl. If these beautiful hands have pretty nails, they look even more charming. Obviously, you need to fulfill the requirements of delicate hands and healthy nails.
Here, in this article I have mentioned how to trim nails properly. Hopefully, it will be a trim piece of reading for you!
Read About: Who will become Miss world 2014?
Take Care of Your Hands And Nails
It is imperative that you protect your hand and nail from any damage. Make sure you nourish them properly. The mentioned below tips will help you keep your hands and nails beautiful:
- Maintain a safe and healthy diet. Add calcium to your diet as it provides health to your nails. They look pink and healthy.
- Apply lemon on your nails. Whenever you use, wait until it dries out. Afterward, wash it.
- Apply cream twice on your hands as it keeps them softness and glow. Beautiful hands in return make your nails look lovely.
- Do not bite your nails.
- Keep your diet healthy and balanced.
- Keep your hands neat and tidy.
- Cut, trim and file them every week to avoid the growth of bacteria.
Read About: Nails And Its Care
Trimming The Nails
Just like filing your nails, trimming is also important on the regular basis to keep your nails healthy. They are a bit differently processed than filing your nails.
Method of The Nails
- Before you sit down to trim your nails, soak your nails in warm, soapy water. They will become soft and clean.
- Trim your nails immediately after soaking them as they will be soft to get trimmed.
- This also allows the trimming process to be done easily. It will make you not to put a lot of effort in the result of which splitting can be caused.
- Do not trim them lower than the edge of your finger. It makes be painful and cause bleeding.
- Apply the same process on toenails with some changes. Do not cut them too short to be painful or may result in ingrown toenails or infection.
- They are thicker and stronger than fingernails so need a little more effort.
- Trimming should be done on a regular basis for both – toenails and fingernails.
Note: Apply a coat of clear nail polish if they are too thin or brittle. Do not be forceful or you will damage yourself.