Pizza is one of the favorite food items of many people, and you have bought pizza and sometimes make it at your home. In some occasion, a lot of pizza remains and you don’t want to waste it because you have spent your money on it, or if you have made it at your home, then you have spent your lots of time and struggle. So you don’t want to waste your pizza infect store it according to my instructions and reuse it again.
If you store your pizza in the wrong way, then your pizza become soggy or dried out. So store and reheat your pizza according to the instructions.
Read About: Recipe of Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
Always prepare your pizza for storing
- Hmm, commonly you put your pizza in the plate and store it in the refrigerator. It’s not the right way of storing pizza because the vegetable and other things of pizza filling leave water and pizza become soggy and not able to eat.
- Best the thing is that take a box or plate and put a paper towel in the plate or box.
- Put your pizza on it and put a paper towel on it again.
- Cover it with plastic wrap.
- If you have the box, then close its lid properly.
Read About: How to Make Pizza Dough at home
How to store Pizza for short time
If you want to save your pizza for a short time and want to use it after some time, then put the pizza into the refrigerator.
How to store Pizza for a long time
- If you want to store your pizza for two days, then put your pizza box into the freezer.
- You can store your pizza for some weeks also in this way.
- Prepare your pizza for reheat
- Hmmm, reheat the pizza is also tricky. First, put your pizza at room temperature till it comes at room temperature.
- Reheat your oven to the temperature on which you have baked your pizza or 400 degrees F.
- When your oven is reheat, and the temperature of pizza is according to your room, and then this is the right time to reheat your pizza. In this way, you will get same taste of pizza that you have to store.
Read About: Recipe of Pizza Paratha
Place the pizza in the oven
- Put your pizza on baking try if you have a baking stone then it’s better, the stone will distribute the heat properly.
- If some topping is looking bad, then remove it.
- If you want a fresh look of pizza, then add toppings like tomatoes, cheese, mushroom, basil or vegetable.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
- After that, you will find very crispy, delicious and tasty pizza enjoy it with your family or friends.
Reheat the pizza in toaster oven
- Preheat your toaster on the temperature of 400 degrees F.
- When your oven is heating then put your pizza piece into the toaster and cook the pizza for 10 minutes.
- If you use this method, then you find crunchy on the bottom and bubble on the top.
Reheat pizza in frying pan
- Heat up your frying pan and put you pizza pieces into the frying pan.
- Cover the frying pan, this trick will melt cheese and make it crispy.
- Cook it for five minutes and check your pizza. If the cheese does not melt properly and also looking soggy then cooks it for sometimes more.
- After sometimes check your pizza is ready to eat.
Read About: Top 3 Healthy and Different type of French toast
Reheat the pizza in microwave oven
- Make your oven hot a little bit and put your pizza into the microwave and cook it for 30 seconds.
- Put a half cup of water with you pizza into the oven. This method will prevent heat waves going deeply, and your pizza cheese will melt and become crispy.