Learning any skill takes time and requires concentration as well as effort. Dancing ability is not different from them and no matter how much talent you have, mastering the moves takes practice – because you heard this sentence a lot of time in your life “Practice makes a man perfect.” Dancing is also an inescapable fact of life that comes up over and over in social situations. You might have the question how to learn to dance. Actually, it is not too easy but not impossible.
Dancing will become easy once you know how to do it. You can join dance classes for dance learning. There are many different types of modern dancing. Some of them require music, and other don’t need music. Many people will admit to taking a desire to dance when they hear a favorite beat. So, first of all, you can select your favorite beat and then start practice.
Apart from this, you can join local dance classes for dance learning. If you don’t have this source, you can practice with YouTube video, dancing magazine, and reading different books of dance. Here some of the important and world famous guidelines in 5 easy steps.
Simple 5 Easy Steps for Guideline How to Learn to Dance
1. Learn How to Dance with Music
As we described above, some types of dance don’t need music, but some of them require. Many people are ready to dance when they hear a familiar music beat. So, for dance learning you should prepare these things first:
- Select the Dance type.
- Search a kind of music or song that is pleasing to you
- Know what style you explore, and it makes feel good.
- Playing the song, again and again, listening carefully for the various beats, features of the song, and details.
- You may also hear their lyrics carefully to find the inspiration.
- Watch Dance videos online
- Look at the dance and try to check out magazines from the library.
- Watch professionals dance videos
- Join local dance classes
- Know your body limitations
2. Learn How to Dance at Music Beat
The beat of a song classically defines how fast or slow you should move your body through dancing. If you selected music for dance has a fast beat, you should act quickly – so be prepared.
- Find an open space to practice
- Use a steady music with a good beat
- Listen carefully for the strongest beats.
- Move your hands to the beats to obtain a feel for the music
- Try touching your right foot to the strong beats and left foot to the weaker beats.
- Don’t be afraid to move
- Try to learn the basics first
- Join local dance classes, because dance club is the best place for dancing.
3. Learn How to Dance With your Arms
Getting how to dance, try crossing your arms. At the time of listen, when you consider you can feel the beat, diminish your arms and try to move them according to the music. Try these ideas:
- You can move your arms with your feet, bending faintly at your elbows.
- Be relaxed and play with nonlinear and flowing movements. Do experiment with various expressions and see what you feel like it best appropriates the music, your personal style, and feeling.
- Remember that your arms are linked to your back, shoulder, and chest. Discover that, your upper body parts laterally with your arms.
4. Determine How to Dance with a Few Steps
Now you can move your arms and try to add a few steps with your feet at your favorite music beat. Follow these ideas:
- Move your one foot and then the other, move like marching in place.
- Turn your knees in time to the music, taking small steps onward and backward with both feet.
- Lease your feet carry you nearby the floor in small circles.
- Try the ways to conscript your lower body including your hips.
- Don’t limit your movements of your arms to front and back. Explore all steps of motion, such as diagonals and circles.
5. Start Dancing by Using Head
Head is also playing a real role in dancing, so you also need to learn how to dance by suing head. In this step, you need to add little bit movement above the neck.
- Slightly Move your neck according to the beat.
- Avoid going crazy with neck moving. Just touch your chin up and down to the music beat.
- Making action performance to natural let your head move up and down as well as side by side.
- Allow your neck to go naturally with the other body movement.
- Relax and try to hear the music without philosophy. It may help to gain body mindfulness.
This is a mundane thing to say, but notwithstanding everything you have just read, you should enjoy yourself and not over-examine things. Have fun and don’t bother about what other people think about you.