Beautiful hands are the love of every girl. If these beautiful hands have pretty nails, they look even more charming. Obviously, you need to fulfill the requirements of delicate hands and healthy nails. Here, in this article I have mentioned how to file nails properly. Hopefully, it will be a trim piece of reading for you.
Know About: Shoes we wear
Take Care of Your Hands And Nails
It is imperative that you protect your hand and nail from any damage. Make sure you nourish them properly. The mentioned below tips will help you keep your hands and nails beautiful:
- Maintain a safe and healthy diet. Add calcium to your diet as it provides health to your nails. They look pink and healthy.
- Apply lemon on your nails. Whenever you use, wait until it dries out. Afterward, wash it.
- Apply cream twice on your hands as it keeps them softness and glow. Beautiful hands in return make your nails look lovely.
- Do not bite your nails.
- Keep your diet healthy and balanced.
- Keep your hands neat and tidy.
- Cut, trim and file them every week to avoid the growth of bacteria.
Read About: The Top 5 Most Expensive Cosmetics in the World
How To File Your Nails In A Right Way
When doing a manicure at home, you can use the file like the emery board or a four in one file which has two abrasive sides along with a smoothing and buffing sides. The one hand is rougher than the other. If you are new to it, prefer emery board as four in one file is for advanced users.
Read About: How can I look better?
Advantages of Filing Nails
- The filing provides a proper shape to your nails.
- It strengthens your nails and protects them from breaking.
Read About: Nail Art Using Sharpie Pens
Method of Filing Nails
- Follow the below-mentioned way that may help you to learn how to file.
- Begin with the corner. File nails at the corner and afterward move to the center.
- Avoid “see-saw” motion of filing nails as it results in splitting and thinning of the nails.
- Follow this technique on every nail and enjoy beautiful and elegant nails.
- Also, you can also coat them with clear nail polish to make them shiny and fresh.
- REMEMBER! File your nails once in a week or before you change your nail polish to enjoy healthy and beautiful nails.
Read About: Hair Extensions
Instructions For Filing Nails Properly
- To achieve strong, healthy and beautiful nails, shaping and strengthening are imperative.
- The incorrect way of filing can leave an opposite effect. Once a nail is wrongly attempted, it is hard or may be impossible to fix that nail.
Read About: How To Choose Appropriate Nail Polish Color?