Beets I love it because of its color and texture. What a lovely color and look a beetroot have. The beetroot is full of vitamin A, B, C and minerals, Potassium, magnesium, fiber and folic acid. Due to its incredible benefits and color I use beets in many ways like I make a salad that is full of healthy, I make beets juice that makes my skin glowing and sometimes uses it in my makeup. Yes, it’s strange for you but its true you can make natural and homemade lip and cheek stain. Now you don’t have to buy expensive lip and cheek stain from the market. Also, lip and cheek stain that you buy from the market are full of chemical, but it is pure and natural make your lips natural pink and after use, you will feel the difference.
I spend lots of money monthly on my lip stain and cheek stain but when I have tried natural and homemade lip stain then I was surprised that how is best and make my lips and cheeks natural. Now I don’t buy lip and cheek stain from the market just I make my lip and cheek stain also blush powder at my home. The recipe listed below.
Read About: 5 Types of Face Masks and How to Use Them
Make Blush on With Beet at Home
You need a beet
- First of all, wash your beet then peel and cut them into slices with the help of slicer.
- Dry the beet slices. You can dry them in direct sunlight.
- If there is a unique sunlight in your area, then put your beet slice in direct sunlight for three to four days.
- Check the slice in three days and change their direction frequently. After three or four days the beet slice becomes dry.
- If you have a dehydrator, then it is very easy. Set the dehydrator at the temperature of 100 F and put your slices on them for 8 to 10 hour or a whole night.
- When beet slices become dry, then put them in the grinder and grinds them in a right way.
- Strain the powder with the help of a strainer.
- You want some shimmer then add some mica powder to your powder.
- You blush readily to use.
- Store it in the dry and cool box.
Read About: What Your Nails Say About You
Homemade Lip and Cheek Stain
Wash the beet and if you have juice then take out the juice of the beet. If you don’t have a juicer then just mash the beet and take out the juice with the help of stainer. When you have beet juice, just add a few drops of lemon juice and coconut or olive oil. Your lip and cheek stain is ready to use. Store it in a box and use it.
Another Method of Making Lip and Cheek Stain
- Double boiler
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Vitamin E oil
Read About: How To Trim Your Nails?
- First of all, wash the beet then peel and cut them into small pieces.
- If you have a double boiler, then it is good and boils some water.
- When the water becomes boiling, add glycerin and beet pieces and cook it in a double boiler for 20 to 30 minutes.
- As it cooks, the color of glycerin will observe in the glycerin.
- Strain the mixture with the help of stainer.
- Add few drops of lemon juice, vitamin oil, and coconut or olive oil.
- Now store it in your small bottle and use it.
- How to save beet lip and cheek stain.
- You should put this dye in the refrigerator for three to four weeks.
- You can also put this stain in your purse for three weeks.
- I usually put this stain in my bag and forget to put in the refrigerator.
- When you notice that you homemade lip and cheek stain look dodgy then replace it and make your new lip and cheek stain
Homemade remedies and makeup are best for you all the time. As it saves your money also saves you from the use of chemical products. Try this homemade cheek and lip stain and blush powder and share you result with us. Have you any new recipe for homemade lip and cheek Steiner? Thank you.
Read About: The Best Beauty Trend for your Zodiac Sign