Why Use Sulfate fFree Shampoo?
What are Sodium Sulfates?
Sodium Sulfates are detergents suitable for cleaning and foaming.They are found in most rinse-off or washing products such as shampoos and other skin cleansers.
What Shampoos do not have Sulfate?
You can easily identify them on labels such as sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium Laureth sulfate or ammonium lauryl sulfate. In short, they are referred to “SLS” and “ALS.”
After referring to some sulfate free shampoo reviews we find that even a quick contact for some people is too harsh, leading to:
1. Scalp Irritation: Sulfates are famous skin irritants. In the form of detergents, they remove oil particles so deeply that they actually scrub out your scalp’s outermost skin layer.
2. Acne: This is one complaint found by many people on the scalp as well as hairline areas! It may be due to the brutality of the chemicals, which reacted.
3. Color Fade: This is a problem faced by colored or highlighted hair.Sulfates if regularly used in shampoos are widely suspected throughout the hair while washing and thus speed up the fading of hair dye.
4. Hair Loss (one possibility): Some people also face this issue which contributes to hair loss, hair thinning and unwanted shedding by further causing inflammation of the scalp.
5. Dry Hair: The SLS gets you rid of essential oils so well that your end lengths get rough and severely lacking moisture and luster.Thus, hair looks lifeless.These problems can be especially irritating for those who have dry or curly hair, as they are more prone to tangling, or flyaway and unavoidable split ends. (Fact is dry hair breaks even faster than normal hair)
What are Their Effects on Colored Hair?
Shampoo without SLS for colored hair can lead to further dryness, irritation, and various color fading increasing the coloring frequency.
On application of sulfate free products hair suddenly feels better and softer after applying traditional sulfate free shampoo. The smooth texture formed looks thicker and thus it makes you look gorgeous. Most of the celebrities who often color hair and undergo severe hair treatments prefer such this chemical free shampoo in routine and this is the key to their smooth hair.
Here is the bottom line about sodium sulfate free shampoo brands.
Shampoo without sulfate reviews is so positive in everything from all parts of the world. In addition, they are cheap, cheap, and cheap! This is the sad part that not all beauty companies care much about customer’s skin health as much as they think and care about their profits. So truly, shampoo without sulfate should be next move for gorgeous and healthy hair and scalp for the lifetime. Also, spread awareness among all friends and relatives to switch to a healthier option! Fortunately, there is some very good sulfate free options on the market now that work better than ever.
Fortunately, there are some great sulfate free options on the market now that work better than ever. One of the most popular being WEN Cleansing Conditioner, created by celebrity stylist Chaz Dean.
WEN Cleansing Conditioner contains no harsh sulfates, parabens or formaldehyde. Instead, the products in the WEN by Chaz hair care line focus on gently cleansing the hair with natural ingredients that work with your natural oils to leave hair healthy. WEN by Chaz Dean offers a variety of formulations that focus on specific hair types as well as seasonally varieties that work for all hair types.