This tasty and spicy salad is magically very healthy for you and your family. Which are grilled summer salad With Corn, Peppers, and chili-Lime dressing? It is very easy and simple to make. Let’s know about this recipe.
The salad is very healthy for us. The word salad is derived from Latin word “sal” comes from French, which means salt or salty. It’s a fantastic recipe called Top 5 Healthy and Best Recipes of Salad. Salads are used in different kinds of foods items which include fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs, etc. Salads may be served at any time during the meal such as appetizer salads, dessert salads, and palate-cleaning salads. The salad is a small dish composed of a variety of different uncooked raw vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. usually consisting of green vegetables.
Grilled Summer Salad With Corn Peppers and Chili Lime Dressing
- 4 to 6 cups baby arugula
- One large red bell pepper, seeded, membranes removed, sliced into 1-inch wide strips (see photos)
- One small red onion halved and sliced into ½-inch wide wedges (see photos)
- One can (14 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained, or 1½ cups cooked black beans
- ½ cup cilantro, mostly leaves, chopped
- One large ear of corn shucked
- One avocado diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- One big handful coconut bacon (or crispy tortilla strips or crumbled tortilla chips)
- One teaspoon olive oil
Read about: Indian Spiced Rice Lentil Salad
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Scant ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- One teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- One small jalapeño, seeded, membranes removed and chopped
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon ancho chili powder or regular chili powder (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- First, preheat your grill (if you’re utilizing an electric grill, heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit). Toss the ready bell pepper, corn and onion with sufficient olive oil to lightly coat all surfaces (I utilized about one teaspoon). Shake over with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables, infrequently turning, as they have grill marks and the peppers and onions have been soft. You might find that the corn takes longer than the pepper and onions. Transfer the cooked vegetables to a cutting board to cool.
- As the vegetables are on the grill, beat jointly all of the dressing ingredients until emulsified. Taste and adjust seasoning (more spice, honey or salt) if you want.
- Cut the bell peppers and onions. Slice the kernels from the cob. In a big serving bowl, join the greens, bell pepper, onion, corn, drained beans, cilantro, avocado, feta and coconut bacon (if using). Sprinkle enough dressing to coat the greens lightly when tossed (you’ll possibly end up with extra). Toss, add salt and pepper to taste and serve (if you’re adding tortilla strips or chips, add them as garnishes just before serving).
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.