Grill Salmon fish is one of the healthiest fishes diets to eat and most favorite fish dish in the USA. It provides the ample quantity of omega-3s and fatty acids that are necessary for health according to the American Heart Association. Most people know that doctor recommends eat fish in two or three times a week, but some people might not know how to grill salmon in oven.
It is very easy to prepare and can be used to make a variety of tasty dishes. You can just cook salmon before serving or make it ahead of time and serve it cold over the green salad or peeled in a mixture of whole grains. The meekest ways to cook Salmon are two: one is baked and second is grilling, but here I’ll add the salmon marinade recipe. Apart from this cooking whole salmon is also very easy.
How to Grill Salmon in Oven
Baking in the Oven
Cooking salmon in the oven is one of the easiest recipes. You will make it within few minutes. How you can grill salmon in the oven, scroll down below, and see the salmon marinade recipe.
What you need:
- For one fillet (9.9-inch pan) or for two fillets (9.13-inch pan)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 or 2 melted or fresh salmon fillets
- 1 or 2 tablespoons mixed butter (one spoon per fillet)
- Pepper and salt
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 4250F with a rack placed. Line a pan or baking sheet with foil.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Scattering some oil over the top of all salmon pieces and run it over the salmon with pastry brush or fingers.
- Sprinkling on the salmon with pepper and salt. Place skin-side down in the foil-lined pan.
- Roosting time of salmon depends on the thinness of salmon. Generally, bake the salmon for 10 to 15 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Don’t overcook; start checking for doneness after 10 minutes.
The Best Salmon Marinade Recipe
Servings: 4-5 persons
- 4 salmon steaks or salmon fillets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
Combined all ingredients oil, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic to make a marinade, aperture over marinate and salmon for one hour in the refrigerator. Grill, bake, or grill salmon for about 4 minutes each side, when salmon flakes when pierced with a fork. Push the salmon from the oven and eat with green salad.
Note: If you want to make a smokier taste of marinade salmon, add a couple of splish-splashes of liquid smoke to marinade or marinate cedar slats in water for several hours and grill the salmon pieces on the cedar on the bbq.
Cooking Whole Salmon
- 1 whole salmon
- 4 twigs fresh parsley
- ½ lemon, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 150ml dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
Heat the oven to 375 F.
Get two large sheets of foil and spot on top of each other in a roasting tin. Spray the oil on the foil and placed the salmon on top. Place the parsley, lemon wedges, and bay leaves into the food decay.
Fold the sides of the foil collectively but just before sealing, pour in the wine. Cook the fish for 50-60 minutes in the oven. Serve hot or cold. If you desire to eat it cold, leave the fish to cool in the carton and then lightly peel off the skin and trim with thinly sliced cucumber and watercress