Greek salads are very easy and delicious salad. Greek salad is made by using some vegetables. This is healthy and taste. Greek salads are also helpful for our body. Here are some delicious and simple Greek salads recipes. I hope you like this Greek salad and send me your feedback about these Greek salads.
Read About: Top 7 Fresh and Healthy Salads for Summer
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup sliced kalamata olive
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the lemon vinaigrette
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons imperial sugar extra fine granulated sugar
For a vinaigrette, toss together olive oil, apple cider vinegar. Combine the lemon zest, juice and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
To make the salad, in a large bowl add romaine lettuce, and top with red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olive, goat cheese, and pepper, to taste. Drop dressing on top of the salad and gently stir to combine. Serve immediately.
The Best Greek Salad
We have been eating different Greek salad, all of them filled with delicious ingredients like candied pecans, fresh vegetables, and homemade dressings. But this one is very delicious and tasty salad. This is my best salad.
Serves: 10-12 people
Read About: The Foxiest Summer Salads
For salad dressing
- ¾ cup olive oil,
- 2 ½ tbsps, Garlic powder,
- 2 ½ tablespoons dried basil,
- 2 ½ tablespoons dried oregano,
- 1/8 cup pepper
- 1/8 cup salt
- 1/8 cup onion powder
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 cups red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cubed cucumbers
- One can black olive sliced
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- 2 cup torn romaine lettuce
- ½ red onion sliced
- 2 chopped yellow pepper, 1 red pepper
Read About: Bacon Potato Salad for Labor Day and Forever
For dressing, in a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, pepper, salt, onion powder, Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
For salad; In a large salad bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing until salad is well coated and freeze remaining dressing. The salad is ready and serves 10-12 people.
You’ll love this salad as much as I did. Let me know if it becomes a favorite!
Read About: Quick and Easy Bean Salad Recipes
Greek Salad with Avocado
This salad would make a great topper for crunchy romaine lettuce with a skewer of grilled chicken added to it for an entirely balanced lunch or dinner.
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled in stripes and cut into ½ inch slices
- 1½ pounds small tomatoes, I use cocktail tomatoes, stemmed and quartered
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups kalamata olives pitted and halved
- ¼ cup Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 avocados, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 cup feta cheese, broken into large chunks
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon each of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small jar, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover with the lid and shake well until blended and smooth. Season with more sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
Drop 1 tablespoon or so of the dressing on the avocado and gently mix to coat. Drop the rest of the dressing over the cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Now add avocado to the salad and top with chunks of feta cheese. The salad is ready and serves it.
Read about: Salad Kardashians Always Eating on their Show