Effective poses of losing fat are everyone desire, everybody wants to be always fit, and here are very powerful poses of reducing fat. These poses will reduce your fat magically because I have used these poses personally and it affects rapidly.Moreover, it is exquisite for whole body health as it makes your blood circulation very fast and your skin glows, let’s know about these active poses of losing fat.
1. Side Fierce
What it works: glutes, quads, and upper back
- Stand on your feet jointly. Breathe in to bend your knees and lower your hips as you lift your arms overhead, coming into Fierce Pose. Breath out to cross your right elbow over to your outer left knee. Push your palms jointly and energetically press on your bottom elbow against your thigh to raise and rotate your chest up, increasing the twist. Pull your right hip back slightly, making sure both knees are parallel.
- Take five breaths in Side Fierce, and then breathe in as you press your feet and raise your upper body, rising back into Fierce pose. Breath out to cross your left elbow over your outer right knee, take more five breaths on this side.
Read About: 7 Best Yoga Poses to Soothe Back Pain
2. Warrior 3
What it works: back and shoulders
Stand at the front of your mat with both feet jointly. Put your weight on your left leg and kick your right leg at the back of you, balancing your upper body similar to the floor. Enlarge your arms straight in front of you or do Eagle arms, as shown in the photograph.
Draw your navel toward your spine and hold Warrior 3 for five breaths.
3. Half Moon
Read About: 10 Energy Boosting Yoga Poses
What it works: back and sides of the torso
- In the pose of Downward-facing Dog. Pace your right foot ahead among your hands, and rise into Warrior 1 pose. Then open your hips, arms, and upper body into Warrior 2 Pose.
- Put your left hand on your left hip and stretch your right arm straight out, creating length through the right side of your body. Shift weight into your right foot, and lift your left leg up. Plant your right palm flat on the ground under your shoulder. Bend your right knee or use a block if your hamstring is tight.
- Try to distribute your weight evenly between your right hand and foot. Look down at the ground and bring your left arm straight up. When you’re ready, look up toward your left hand.
- Hold for five breaths, and then tries Half Moon on the left side.
What it works: legs, core, and upper body
- From Down Dog, pace your right foot ahead, getting higher into Warrior 1. Make straight the right foot, and enlarge the right arm out as far as you can pass the right toes. Lower the right hand to the floor in front of the right shin (rest it on a block if you need to).
- Shift weight back onto the heels, stacking the shoulders, extending your upper arm Straight up.
- Try to extend through both sides of the ribs equally, drawing the navel toward the spine.
- Hold like this for five deep breaths. Then extend your upper arm over your ear, so it’s parallel with the floor, coming into Straight Arm Triangle.
- After five breaths, rise and repeat on the left side.
5. Side Plank
What it works: back, abs, sides of the torso, and arms
- In the pose of Downward Facing Dog. Step both feet jointly so your large toes are touching. Move your right hand over to the left so it’s at the core of your mat.
- Roll over to your right side and plant your right heel down, balancing on the outside edge of your right flexed the foot. Reach your left arm straight above you or enlarge it over your ear.
- In this Side Plank pose takes five deep breaths, trying to keep your core muscular and the pose fixed. Does again this pose on the left side.
Read About: 7 Health Benefits of Yoga
6. Dolphin Plank
What it works: abs, back, arms, and shoulders
- In the posture of Down Dog, lower onto your forearms and walk your feet out. Your body should be in one straight line with your shoulders straightly above your elbows.
- Take five breaths in Dolphin Plank pose.
Read About: Yoga-The Meditation
What it works: back
- Lie flat on your abdomen, pressing your belly button into the floor. Turn your knees and reach for the outside edge of your right ankle, and then your left.
- Once you have a firm grip on every ankle, try to keep your toes jointly, either pointing or flexing your feet. Breath in to raise your legs and thighs up as high as you can, and transfer your weight ahead so that you’re resting on your naval instead of on your pubic bone.
- Take five deep breaths in this pose.8. Locust
What it works: back
- Lie on your belly with your legs jointly. Put your arms by your sides so your palms are facing up. As you breathe in, raise your legs, head, and upper body off the floor. Your hands remain on the floor for support.
- As you inhale, try to relax your shoulders and the muscles in your booty. Enlarge the crown of your head away from your toes, lengthening as much as you can through your spine.
- Take five breaths in this pose, and then release back to the mat.
Read About: 6 Anti-aging Yoga Poses to Keep You Young
What it works: back and upper body
- Lie on your back, turn your knees, and put your feet flat on the ground (heels as close as probable to your booty). Bend your elbows and place your palms smooth on the ground above your shoulders, fingertips facing your feet.
- Breathe in, press into your palms, and raise your head, shoulders, and hips off the ground, take five deep breaths in this posture.
I hope you must have enjoyed reading it. Share it with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.