It is the hot summer, and children are at the house in the vocations. Then it’s time to make healthy and tasty recipes for your kids which they eat and like and which is good for their health all time as kids need healthy foods all time because it’s right for their growth. Here are some easy summer recipes for kids.
Read About: Flavored Milk Recipe for Kids
1. Fruit & Yogurt Popsicles
This tasty recipe is full of nutrients for your kids yogurt is very healthy with blending of fruits its nutrients are increased. Yogurt has progressed from the restraints of breakfast and developed into vibrant. Yogurt is a very useful and beloved ingredient for both sweet dish and flavorful. Milk foodstuffs have full of vitamins which are necessary for fair skin, and calcium for physically robust bones and healthy hair. People who eat dairy foodstuff daily seem to have less complexity continue a healthy weight. Non-fat yogurt has all the reimbursements of milk. To lower the risk of stroke, men require avoiding high blood pressure, since yogurt is a potassium powerhouse, take pleasure in it as an afternoon snack.
Servings 4 UNITS US
- 2tablespoons honey
- 4wooden popsicle sticks or 4 plastic spoons
- 4paper cups, 5-ounce size
- 1cup plain yogurt
- 1cup fresh fruit or 1 cup froze fruit, your choice of blueberries, strawberries, cherries, etc
- aluminum foil
- Put the yogurt, fruit and honey in a mixer.
- Mix to desired constancy (some children like the fruit in chunks and others like it soft).
- Transfer into paper cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Cover up the cups with foil. Make slits in the core of the foil sheets and put in the popsicle sticks.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 hours or until it is frozen.
- When it is ready, unwrap off the paper cup and eat.
Read About: Easy Popsicles Kids Can Make
4. Pita Pizzas
This pizza recipe is very healthy for your kids as it has vegetables especially tomatoes are excellent for health. Tomatoes have a lot of vitamin C and a phytochemical called lycopene, a comparative of vitamin A that assists maintain a man’s prostate strong. Tomato, a yielding healthy fruit usually eaten as a vegetable, is an additional magnificent contribution of the Mayans. Fascinatingly, it has other health-benefiting compounds than that of an apple.
Read About: 10 Superfoods for Kids
- Four tsp sun-dried tomato purée
- One shallot, thinly sliced
- Three ripe plum tomatoes diced
- 85g chorizo diced
- Three ripe plum tomatoes diced
- 50g mature cheddar grated
- few basil leaves, if you like
- Four wholewheat pitta bread
Read About: 11 Superfoods That Work Better Together
Heat up the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and place a baking sheet in it to warm up. Extend each pita with one tsp purée. Crest with the tomatoes, shallot, chorizo and cheddar.
Put on the burning sheet and bake for 10 minutes as the pittas are crunchy, the cheese has softened, and the chorizo has exhausted ends. Spread out with basil, if you akin to, and serve up with a green salad.
I hope you must have enjoyed reading it. Share these tasty recipes with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .