No- Bake Chocolate Swirl Cake
- Two tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 28 ounce reduced cream cheese
- 18-ounce fat-free cream cheese
- Two teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 1 8 ounces carton fat-free dairy sour cream
- Chocolate curls (optional)
Read About: How to make a Russian Salad?
- First of all, take a bowl and add melted butter and graham crackers, stir them in a good way.
- Take pans or jar and add the mixture, press the mixture into a jar and refrigerate until you prepare to fill.
- Add the milk in pan and sprinkle gelatin, cook on low flame and stir continuously, as the gelatin dissolves in the milk.
- Take bowl add cream cheese, beat it with mixture properly. Add sour cream, sugar, and vanilla and mix well. Then add gelatin into the batter.
- Mix all the ingredients properly as it becomes smooth. Divide the mixture into two parts. Gradually add melted chocolate to half of the mixture and stir properly.
- Put chocolate mixture into the jar and spread with the help of spoon
- Then spread white mixture on the chocolate mixture.
- Serve after chill and enjoy.
Read About: Chocolate Cookies Recipes
No Bake Coconut Topped Banana
- 1/3 cup cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- Two tablespoons fat-free vanilla fat-free yogurt
- Two tablespoons of peanut butter
- Two banana (inches long)
- Two tablespoons flaked coconut
Read About: 6 Ways to Power up Your Oatmeal
- Take a sauce pan and add cornflakes and coconut, cook and stir continuously on the medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take a bowl and mix peanut butter and yogurt.
- Cut the banana from half as they become two slices.
- Put all the banana pieces on a plate.
- Settle the peanut butter mixture on all piece of banana and spread it properly.
- Sprinkle cornflakes on all pieces. Make 8 banana halves.
- Serve and enjoy.
Read About: Cold Spiralized Sesame Noodle Salad
I have told you diabetic dessert recipes. If you try these recipes, then share your experience with us. Thank you.