As there is very fantastic weather and Valentine ’s Day is coming, and you want to celebrate you valentine’s day in a different way and want to impress your spouse. Well, I have a side dish that you can make on Valentine day and celebrate in a different way by making different recipes at your home.
Brownies are a delightful side dish that can get the attraction for everyone due to its yummy, tasty, crunchy flavor when you add raspberry in your brownies than the color will become more attractive. The addition of sweet goat cheese adds more flavor, taste, and beauty in your brownies. If you make dark chocolate brownie for your family or lover, I hope they will impress soon as you have chosen a superb dish for them.
Read About: Chocolate Cookie Recipes
Ingredient for Dark Chocolate Brownie with Goat Cheese and Raspberry
1 cup flour
8 ounce unsweetened chocolate
2-ounce bittersweet chocolate
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup unsalted butter
2 cup sugar
¼ teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of salt
Read About: Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
For Goat Cheese and Raspberry Topping
2 tablespoon of kirsch
8-ounce goat cheese
4-ounce cream cheese
½ teaspoon of almond extract
2 tablespoon of unsalted butter
¼ cup sugar
Read About: Chicken Pizza with Creamy Garlic Sauce
- First of all, preheat your oven to the temperature of 359 F.
- Put the raspberry in a bowl and add kirsch, mix well and put aside.
- Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter melt on low heat.
- When the butter and chocolate melt, remove from heat and add milk, mix well.
- Make the mixture cool and add egg, stir well and then add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt, mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, add at least half raspberries and mix properly.
- Apply some oil or butter in a baking try and pour mixture in the try.
- Take a bowl and add goat cheese and cream cheese mixes well with the help of mixture.
- Then add butter, almond extract, sugar, and egg, stir well until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Then add the remaining raspberries into the mixture and mix properly.
- Now put the goat cheese mixture on the brownie mixture and spread properly.
- Bake your brownies for 30 minutes, the top color of brownie become light brown.
- Cut into pieces when cool.
- To get more taste and flavor store your dark chocolate brownie with goat cheese and raspberry for the whole night.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.