Do you like chicken, of course, yes. Chicken is delicious meat, everyone like it Chicken in the United States is a cheap and readily available meat. It is packed in a variety of formats, from whole roasting chickens to selections of one particular cut, such as thighs or wings. Highly automated, large-scale chicken farming and processing complexes run by large corporations fuel the American chicken market. The development of so-called factory farming sharply reduced the price and increased the availability of chicken, when this method was introduced in the 1920s. Chicken is appetizing and the healthy food item that can be used for everyone. I have some simple recipe in which I have used chicken that you can make quickly.With so many food possibilities to choose from, it is tough to decide which foods will offer you a healthy diet. But this recipe is very healthy.
Here I will tell you very tasty crispy ham and cheese chicken with sweet peas and rice.You can make it easily in your kitchen without any difficulty and very quickly. Crispy ham and cheese increases it tasty and makes it more delicious and very delicious recipe. Let us know about this yummy and delicious recipe.
this recipe is full of nutrients and vitamins; it will fulfill your nutrients daily need as the chicken is very healthy and full of vitamins and minerals so must try this recipe.
Read About: Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- 2 ounce(s) Gruyère
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole-grain mustard
- Black pepper
- 4 6 ounces each boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 large thin slices deli ham
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) instant rice
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 25 cup(s) chopped chives
- Warmth oven to 425 degrees F. rows a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. In a little bowl, join the mustard and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, mix in the cheese.
- hit the thickest piece of the chicken so it is 1/2-inch chunky.
- Put down two ham slices straight and to some extent overlapping on your work exterior. Spoon 1/4 of the cheese combination onto the center and crest with a chicken breast (top-side down). Wrap up the ham pieces around the chicken. Do again with the left over pieces of chicken.
- Warmth the oil in a big nonstick skillet over moderate heat. Cook the chicken (seam-side down first) as it is golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Move the chicken, seam-side down, to the ready baking sheet and bake until the chicken is fit to be eaten through, 5 to 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, organize the rice according to package instructions. Fold up in the peas, and then the chives. Serve with the chicken.
Read About: Chicken Facts
- Wash your chicken in a fine way don’t leave it dirty and bloody.
- Be confident about heat and time of oven.
- You can also add decoration salad leaves according to your need.
Your tasty chicken recipe is ready to make for your guests and children what you want.