We appreciate those people who got a beautiful and smooth skin. Apparently, they look too attractive than others. Beauty is mostly symbolized for having a glowing and smooth skin for both the gender. To be honest, everybody is not blessed with it. The problems they mostly suffer are mentioned below:
In this article, I have focused on the discussion of all these common skin problems and solution, its causes and treatment. I am sure it will help you out.
Why are there so many skin problems?
In my point of view some acts directly effect on our skin like:
- Our internal, external environment and digestive system have a great impact on our skin.
- The food items that we take
- Sometimes people are suffering from some disease for many years. Hence, they destroy their skin, therefore.
Reasons for common skin issues
Do you want to find out the reasons of these common problems?
Our character is the cause of skin problem
Well, you might get surprised that how an internal of people leave affects their skin. Like lie, dishonesty, stealing things, bad manners and no respect for the elders leaves an effect our skin as they keep us depressed. You may observe it yourself. They lose the freshness and glow of their skin. So become a person who contains good qualities like honesty, truth, have respect for elders, proper manners, etc.
Read About: How to Get Rid of Dry Skin
What we eat is the reason of common skin problem
The question is that what we provide our body for its growth. You are well aware of the outcomes of the food items that we take in. Like:
- Fast foods are full of calories and unhealthy things. We prefer fast food like pizza, burger and due to which we face many problems.
- Many chemicals are being used in the production of fruits and vegetable that directly effect on our skin.
- Different environmental pollution like air pollution, water pollution directly affects our skin.
- What we eat also leaves a significant impact on skin.
- The products that we are using like cream, lotion, perfume, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, makeup is also the main reason of these severe damages to the skin. If these products have chemical and harmful ingredients that damage your skin then after using them, you feel redness, dryness, irritation, itch, etc. Sometimes they appear after a long time.
Now, let’s discuss these issues and their solutions:
Read About: Eyebrow Mistakes You’re Making
Every girl wants to have smooth and glowing skin, but some girls damage their skin tone by using cheap products. Commonly skin tone changes with the passage of time if girls do not take care of them properly. Sunburn is redness and itching on our which start to appear on our skin because of our exposure to the sunlight. If a sunburn is not treated on time then later it becomes skin cancer. UVA and UVB rays also cause skin damage.
- Avoid working being exposed to the sunlight. Remember to use sunblock with SPF 30 according to your skin texture before going out to prevent the damage.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and milk on the infected body parts.
- Also, use cleanser and mask to avoid this problem.
- Take a bath with chilled water and also add a cup of apple cider vinegar in you bath tub.
Hair is good for your skin but few girls are unlucky, and they suffer the excessive growth of hair on their face especially on the upper part of lips, chin, and forehead. They give her untidy and messy look. All she wants is to get rid of it.
- Waxing and plucking are common ways to have a temporary escape from them.
- Now a day laser treatment is also available to solve this problem. Laser burn the roots of the hair, and the growth of the hair become less.
Read About: 5 Bad Skin Care Habits to Break Immediately
Acne is the most common problem for all girls and boys in their teenage. A majority population is suffering from this skin disease. In the time span of teenage, the main reason for this problem is a change in sexual hormones. This change takes place in the blood due to which the natural glands produce oil for skin. These glands are related to skin pores. If you remain in contact with a dusty atmosphere, then the dust sticks in these pores and as an outcome pimples appear on our skin.
What is acne?
These are a pimple that is appearing on the forehead, cheek, and chin. These are red and sometimes filled with white liquid (puss/dead white blood cells). It often causes you pain.
- Don’t touch or scratch your pimples with nails or fingers. The problem becomes even worst by touching them, and they may even leave a spot.
- Sometimes acne appears on skin for a particular period. This type is not to worry about.
- You should wash your face medicated soap or face wash and remember to have a proper intake of water.
- You can also go for some products available in the market for the removal of acne. Do n’t forget to use those which suit your skin texture. Do exercise daily in a fresh atmosphere and take a balanced diet (includes all required nutrition).
- Add fluids and liquid in your diet.
Another very commonly found skin issue is freckled which make your skin spotted with brown marks. The main reason of freckles is a lack of vitamin B and iron in your diet. The leading cause of blemishes is the fast growth of melanin when we stay in sunlight directly for an extended period of time.
What are freckles?
We can define patches as brown spots that appear on the skin that has a lighter tone. Freckles appear on forehead, cheeks, nose and arms. It may be included in early age or may be later due to iron deficiency. The color of freckle can be light brown, dark brown, red or black.
Here are some remedies that make your skin free from problems.
- Add fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet and drink a glass of milk daily in the morning.
- Apply the mixture of egg white and lemon on your face twice a week for ten minutes. After that wash your face with lukewarm water. Also, use rose water on face after it.
- Many creams are available in the market for freckles. Go for the one that suits you the most.
- Take lemon extract and apply it on your clean skin daily. You can also use fruits to get rid of this problem.
- Apply milk on your face and gently rub it. Wash your face after 20 minutes.
- Apply cream of a suitable brand on your skin.
Read About: 8 steps to follow every day for clear skin
Beautiful lines that appear on our skin are called wrinkles. Sometimes when you remain in the water for an extended period of, time then some lines seem temporary. Your skin becomes dry and reduces its flexibility with the passage of time. There is some reason of wrinkles like:
- When you cross 35, then some lines start to appear on the skin. Your skin becomes dry and loses all its flexibility.
- Smoking leads you to wrinkles soon because it changes the blood supply to the skin.
- Sun rays make your skin look mature soon. UV rays effect on the upper layer of skin and as result wrinkles and fine lines appear on your skin.
- Many people who repeat their expressions like smile, anger, etc. these lines appear soon.
- Always use sunblock when going out.
- Drink a lot of water and take proper diet.
- Use moisturizer for your skin according to your skin requirements.
- Avoid smoking.
- Control your facial expressions.
Read about: Your Diet Could Be Hurting Your Skincare Routine
- If anyone got sensitive skin, then it will become red very soon by using any products, exposure to the sun, usage of particular food and sometimes use of alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water and hydrate your skin.
- Always use sun block.
- Apply moisturizer several times a day.
- Do not use any product before testing it first.
- Do not use any chemical on your skin.
- Use natural thing on your skin like aloe vera, honey, fish oil, oatmeal bath, etc.
- You can take other supplements to control the sensitivity of your skin after consultation with the doctor.
Thank you for reading the text. I am sure it will help you out. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box.