The other name of popcorn is popping corn. It is made from the kernel when heated. Many types of popcorn are availed, Now a day special kernel cultivated for the best quality popcorn.
Popcorn is served with caramel, cheese, butter and condensed milk. After 20th century popcorn become very famous among people and they make popcorn at their home. The machine is also used to make popcorn, but you can make popcorn at home.
Read About: chocolate cookie Recipes
Health Benefits of Popcorn
- Popcorn is the rich source of protein.
- If you want to lose weight, then popcorn is a good option for you. Use popcorn as snacks, as popcorn are free from sugar and fat also low in calories.
- Popcorn is rich in fiber and has the properties of antioxidant that can observe in your body easily.
- Popcorn is gluten-free. You can use it as breadcrumbs instead of bread.
Read About: Different Type of Brownies
Recipe of Chocolate Popcorn
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoon of cocoa
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Read About: Recipe of Vegetable Pizza
Prepare the Chocolate Mixture
- Take a saucepan and add sugar, corn syrup, cocoa, butter, and salt.
- Melt all the ingredients in low flame and stir continuously.
- Cook this mixture for 2 minutes at least.
- Then remove the pan from heat and add vanilla extract.
- Your chocolate mixture is ready.
Read About: Top 5 Healthy Recipes of Cold Soup
Prepare the Popcorn
- Meanwhile, make your popcorn according to your method.
- Cooking popcorn in the pan is very easy and in less time also gives you a great taste of popcorn.
- Take a pan, the lid of the pot have holes, as it allows the steam to escape during popping.
- Add three tablespoon of oil and make it hot.
- When the oil becomes hot, enough then add the kernel and cover the pan.
- If the lid has not holed, then keep it slightly ajar.
- Shake the pan gently as it will keep away from burning kernel.
- Shake the pan until you hear the noise of popping and remove from heat when the noise stop.
- Don’t remove the lid for some seconds.
- After some seconds pour the popcorn into the bowl.
Read About: Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls
Prepare the Chocolate Popcorn
- Take a try and spread a wax paper in the try as the chocolate popcorn is grassy.
- Pour the popcorn in try and then pour the mixture in the try as it coats all the popcorn.
- Wait for one hour until the chocolate becomes hard.
- Enjoy it with your friend and family or store in a jar.
Read About: Baked Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings