Metabolism plays a significant role in our body, if your metabolism is very fast, your body will remain fit all time and if you want a cooling and caffeinated drink than just try this fantastic green tea recipe, no any other thing except this it is a metabolism-boosting iced green tea. The adding of citrus boosts the antioxidant levels of green tea while giving the drink a revitalizing tang. Moreover, this recipe is very easy to make and drink.Boost your metabolism with this cooling limeade.
Green tea and Its Health Benefits
Green tea has used as a medicine for thousand years ago. Green tea base rate in china but extensively used throughout Asia. Green tea is a beverage that has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. Green tea has more benefits as compared to black tea, due to the processing. Black tea reach fermentation process and green tea avoid the fermentation process. That’s way green tea recollect maximum amount of antioxidants. Here are some amazing benefits of green tea, you may not have been conscious of.
- Weight loss: green tea is a big source of metabolism and polyphenol. Polyphenol work to increase levels of fat oxidation and the amount at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes: it is helped to normalize the glucose levels slowing the growth of blood sugar after eating. This can be avoiding high insulin spikes and consequence of fat packing.
- Cholesterol: green tea reduces the bad cholesterol level in the blood and increases the ratio of good cholesterol level.
- Heart Disease: scientists think green tea works on the facing of blood containers, helping keep them stay comfortable and better able to survive changes in blood pressure.
- Esophageal Cancer: green tea reduces the menace of esophageal cancer, but it also kills the cancer cells without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Tooth Decay: green tea abolishes the bacteria and viruses that cause esophagus infections, dental caries, and other dental diseases.
- Blood Pressure: regular use of green tea is thought to decrease the risk of high blood pressure.
- Skincare: green tea may speciously also help with wrinkles and the symbols of aging.
Green Tea Lime Cooler
You can prepare this recipe with jasmine tea for a more flowery flavoring drink. Triple the recipe to make a water jug.
- 1 green tea bag
- Handful of ice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
Mint leaves, lime wedges, or cucumber slices
- Boil water and steep green tea in about 1 and 1/2 cups boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
- Insert in lime juice and agave nectar (or sweetener of your selection). Blend until mixed.
- Put in a handful of ice.
- Drink up and get pleasure from!