Cookies are one of the best things that are made when Christmas commonly. Especially chocolate cookies are the very famous. Now I will tell you some famous chocolate cookies recipes that you can make on the Christmas and other occasions.
Read About: Cookie Recipe For Christmas
Recipe of No-bake Chewy Truffle Cookie
- 1 cup or 4 ounces dried pitted dates
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon of reducing fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- One ¼ cup whole wheat graham cracker, ground
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Cooking spray
Read About: chocolate cookie Recipes
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup finally chopped peanut
- Take a sauce pan and add dates, lemon juice, and water, cook on low flame.
- Cut the large piece of dates into small piece and cook for 20 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add honey, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and salt stir continuously.
- Add graham cracker and oats, stir well.
- Finally, remove the mixture from heat.
- Spray the baking sheet and drop a tablespoon of mixture on the sheet.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll your cookies in the coating and refrigerate.
- Now your cookies are ready to enjoy.
Read About: Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
Turtle Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 8 tablespoon of butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup pecans, finally chopped
Read About: Chocolate-Chunk Cookies with Almonds
- 14 caramel candies
- 3 tablespoon of heavy cream
For chocolate drizzle
2 oz. semisweet chocolate teaspoon shortening
- Take a bowl and flour, cocoa powder and salt, mix well.
- Take another bowl and add butter and sugar, beat on low speed for two minutes.
- Add egg yolk, milk and vanilla extract beat well.
- Then add the flour mixture and combine all ingredients well.
- Now put your dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Take a bowl and whisk egg white properly.
- Pour chopped pecans in another plate.
- Now make take dough and make the 1-inch ball.
- Dip the roll in egg white and then pecan.
- Now put a ball on the baking sheet, the distance between each ball is 2 inches.
- Now press each ball from the center as it looks like a cookie.
- Bake your cookies at the temperature of 350 F for 12 minutes.
Prepare the Caramel Filling
- Combine caramel and cream, melt using double boiler or microwave, stir for two minutes.
- When your cookies are ready, then repress them again from a center.
- Now fill each cookie from the center with the ½ tablespoon of caramel filling.
- Cool the cookie on wire rack
Read About: Cookies Yummy
Prepare the Chocolate Drizzle
- Pour chocolate and shortening in a small zip-top plastic bag.
- Drizzle chocolate over crisp cookies.
- Your cookies are ready to enjoy with your family.
Read About: Pink Pinwheel Cookies
I have told you some recipes for chocolate cookies that you can make quickly. What is your favorite cookie that you can make? Share your recipe with us. Thank you