BEST BEAUTY LOOK
Our beautiful celebrities were looking gorgeous and stunning in MTV Movie Award. Here I will tell you best beauty looks at the MTV Movie Award. Celebrities were looking breathtaking on that day. Let’s know about these gorgeous stars.
1. Amber Rose at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Model Amber Rose rocked a breezy platinum shave resting on the red carpet.
2. Bella Thorne at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Actress Bella Throne went for simple, wavy ponytail and glowing makeup for her red carpet look.
3. Maia Mitchell at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Actress Maia Mitchell’s kohl-lined smoky eyes and slicked back straight hair made for an elegant and timeless combination.
4. Willow Shields at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Super actress Willow Shields’ bold brows, red lips, and luxe blonde waves provided her that glam Old Hollywood appears.
5. Tinashe at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Singer-songwriter Tinashe’s topknot was the wonderful simple, breezy updo to go all along with her new makeup appear.
6. Kelly Osbourne at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
MTV Movie Awards red carpet host Kelly Osbourne’s complicated braided lavender mohawk was warded off with a yielding blue eye shadow.
7. Emily Ratajkowski at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Model Emily Ratajkowski shocked a slicked back half up ponytail and a dewy skin texture. As common, her pouty lips were desirable, even with no a bold color.
8. Arden Cho at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Actress Arden Cho from “Teen Wolf” coordinated her electric red lips to her collection, whiles her kohl-lined eyes plus slicked back half-do kept all the notice on her dewy skin.
9. Victoria Justice at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Victoria Justice’s cute beauty appears absolutely parried with her Swarovski crystal enclosed Versace dress. Her light pink lips and large ‘do the complete look.
10. Rebel Wilson at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
“Pitch Perfect: 2” superstar Rebel Wilson dolled up for the red carpet with glamorously untidy waves (so LA!), pink cheeks and lips, and extended lashes.
11. Jennifer Lopez at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Move above, Kim—the unique queen of contouring, J.Lo, heated up the red carpet with figurine cheekbones, eyes, with hair.
12. Hailee Steinfeld at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Loose, undone waves matching with a metallic smoky eye and bold lashes seemed stunning on actress Hailee Steinfeld,
13. Scarlett Johansson at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
The 30-year-old “Avengers” celebrity produced out the buzz cut sides that she debuted on the Oscar. Her tiny blonde crop seems edgy, sleek, plus unquestionably cool.
14. Cara Delevingne at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Those brows! Cara Delevingne rocked her signature daring brows plus a mauve smoky eye. She maintains her beauty with straightforward and elegant makeup.
15. Shailene Woodley at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
Trailblazer Award winner Shailene Woodley seemed classic and stylish with a dazzling red lip plus braided updo.
16. Amy Schumer at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards
MTV Movie Awards congregation Amy Schumer was glam lying on the red carpet through a smoky eye and surprise lashes.