It is the just fabulous recipe for you which is Asian noodle salad jars; It is very healthy and free of extra calories it has all important healthy ingredients.It magically actually benefits for your health. Let’s know about this recipe.
Read about: Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup
Nutrition of soba noodles
This recipe is full of food for everyone and also for your kids they will like this recipe. Soba noodles had made with just buckwheat flour. These noodles used in both warm and cold dishes, noodles look like spaghetti but have a nuttier taste. Nutritionally these noodles are similar to spaghetti, but they have many advantages in the form of vitamins.
Read about: Spicy Vegan Noodles Recipe
Soba noodles are an excellent resource of fiber which is magnificent for our health and for maintaining weight. Noodles have 100 percent buckwheat flour which has 3 grams of fiber per serving. Regularly, Americans get 15 grams of fiber for each day, according to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and are not meeting their suggested needs of 25 to 38 grams every day. If you take more fiber in your diet from foods like soba noodles it keeps you feeling filled for a long time and can help you to manage your weight.
Read about: Delicious Italian Pasta Recipe
Source of B Vitamins
Soba noodles are also an excellent resource of B vitamins. B vitamins help process food into energy. They are also essential for the configuration of red blood cells. Moreover, soba noodles are an adequate resource of folic acid, with 34 micrograms per 2-ounce dry serving. Folic acid is very essential for women of child-bearing age because it helps to avoid birth imperfections.
Read about: Spicy Macaroni Salad Recipe
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 25 minutes
For The Salad:
- Four ounces soba noodles
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- One red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Two large carrots, peeled and shredded
- Four green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crunchy rice noodles
Read about: 5 Dinners in Less Than 15 Minutes
For The Spicy Peanut Dressing:
- Two tablespoons peanut butter
- Four teaspoons sambal week
- Four teaspoons soy sauce
- Four teaspoons rice vinegar
- One tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Read about: Salad Kardashians Always Eating on their Show
- In a big pan of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Wash under chilly water and drain.
- In the meantime, prepare highly spiced Peanut Dressing.
- In a little bowl, boat jointly peanut butter, sambal week, rice vinegar and soy sauce. As beating, gradually drizzle in oil until all oil is included. Mix in sesame seeds.
- Divide highly spiced Peanut Dressing similarly among four pint-sized mason jars. Divide soba noodles over dressing. Layer remaining ingredients, ending with rice noodles. Top with lids and refrigerate up to 5 days. To dish up, pour onto plate or bowl, mix and enjoy your dish.
I hope you must have enjoyed reading about this recipe. Share it with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback about this recipe in the comment box below.