Now there are 25.8 millions of people who are the patient of diabetes. Am I at risk of diabetes? And now I am thinking that am I at the risk of diabetes? Well, it’s an alarming situation for everyone that even lots of children and young people are suffering diabetes. After a lot of research now I want to share my experience with you and you can also escape yourself from getting diabetes.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition in which your body is not able to regulate your blood sugar level. Well, it is a common disease that affects all kind and all ages of people. It prevents your body to produce enough insulin.
Types of diabetes
What is pre-diabetes?
Pre-diabetes is an alarming situation for you because if you are pre-diabetes then its means you are at the high risk of getting diabetes, you will get high blood sugar level very soon but if you care about yourself then can prevent yourself from getting diabetes. Well, you are thinking about what is pre-diabetes? Pre-diabetes means your blood sugar level is high then normal but not as high as in diabetes. You can control your pre-diabetes situation by following these tips
- Change your lifestyle
- Exercise daily at least 20 to 30 minutes
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Eat whole grain,
- If you have gained weight then lost it
Who gets diabetes?
- Now a day’s many children, young people and elderly are getting diabetes. It means diabetes affect all ages and all kinds of people.
- Diabetes affects man and women at the same ratio.
Read About: Smoothies’ ideas for people with diabetes
Causes of diabetes
Well, if you get any disease there must be a history of your illness, diabetes also has the reasons.
- It is generic like if anyone in your family like brother, sister or father is the patient of diabetes then you should also care about yourself.
- You have gained lots of weights and feeling obesity all the time.
- If you have impaired glucose tolerance, that mean you have little high sugar lever in your blood then an average person. This condition is called pre-diabetes.
- If you are the problem of high sugar level when you are pregnant.
- If you have waist size more than 80cm (31.5) inches, then you are also at the risk of getting diabetes.
- If you are the patient of depression or bipolar disorder, then you have the chance of getting diabetes.
- If you normally have blood pressure 140/90 or higher, then you also have the chance of getting diabetes.
- If you have your cholesterol level high than normal or you, have a good cholesterol level below 35.
- If you have the problem of polycystic ovary syndrome, that is called PCOS.
Sign of diabetes
Common symptoms of diabetes are here you
- Frequent urine
- Feeling tired all the time
- Feeling very thirsty all the time
- Too much weight loss
- Blurry vision
Read About: 10 foods to cleanse and detox your liver
Should I test my diabetes?
Yes, you should test your diabetes if you are normal and over 45 then you should also test your diabetes. If you are young and have risk factors or overweight, then you should check your diabetes immediately. Unfortunately, if your doctor diagnosed diabetes or pre- diabetes then you should take proper treatment and change your lifestyle.
Read About: What are the Symptoms of diabetes?
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.