A healthy breakfast is vital for good health and the whole day freshness. Be care full and cautious while choosing good food items for breakfast as it is very necessary for a good health. Here is the best recipe to a power breakfast for a Dorm-Dweller. The recipe is very easy to make and also it is a quick method. Let’s know about its recipe. The beauty of this recipe is that it is very easy to make.
Read About: Some Delicious Breakfast Drinks Recipes
Eggs are full of protein food and are very healthy for your kids. One egg has almost one-third of protein requirements for the day, use eggs in breakfast it is very healthy for your children. Eggs are nutritional for everyone, especially in the breakfast.This breakfast recipe is very healthy. If you want to eat a healthy breakfast recipe, it is perfect for you.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Non-stick spray
- 1 egg
- One slice of cheese
- One breakfast protein (I use a meatless sausage- other good options are bacon or slices of turkey or ham)
- Pinch of salt and pepper/seasoning
- 1 English muffin
Read About: Super Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Let’s prepare the recipe, first of all, Spray a mug or little microwavable bowl with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the breakfast patty in the microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Break the egg into the bowl, insert the salt and pepper (or another seasoning) and beat with a fork. If you’re utilizing other add-ins, mix them in too.
- Microwave the egg on high for 30-second intervals. My microwave takes a minute, but yours may take more or less time depending on the strength. Watch out not to let it cook too long or it will explode!
- Toast an English muffin while you’re waiting.
- Assemble your sandwich! The egg should flip right out of the bowl. Melt the cheese on the patty or the cooked egg and you’ve got yourself a tasty breakfast.
Burrito: Cut the boiled egg and put it in a tortilla with salsa, shredded cheese, and onions.
Open Faced Sandwich: Top a piece of pita bread with avocado slices and the egg.
Florentine Quiche for One: Mix up with spinach and feta.
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below, and tell us about the recipe.
Stay Blessed! Follow wear and cheer Thank you.