Valentine’s Day is the day of love and romance. Everyone celebrates this day according to his/her style. Today I also have an idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day at your home and make tasty and yummy dinner for each other. Both of you spend your time all day and make dinner for each other, so it’s time to do work in the kitchen and then after making dinner enjoy with your lover.
You also spend this Valentine ’s Day with your family and make dinner. Why you go out to enjoy in a restaurant? You can enjoy at your home by making new dishes and at the same time, you are giving more time to your family and lovers.
Whole Grilled Branzino for Healthy Dinner Ideas
Very simple recipe in which you add whole fish and some spices use for taste.
Ingredients for Whole Grilled Branzino
1whole branzino wash and clean properly (1 pound)
1 tablespoon of salt
½ tablespoon of olive oil
¼ teaspoon of black paper (freshly ground)
1 lemon (cut into slices)
- First of all, preheat your grill over medium high heat.
- Apply olive oil on the both side of fish with the help of spoon or brush.
- Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black paper.
- Add some lemon slice and grill at least for five minutes each side of fish or when fish looks crispy.
- Serve with a lemon slice and enjoy the simple dish.
Cauliflower Steaks with Ginger for Healthy Dinner Ideas
Cauliflower is not so tasty and looks yummy itself but today I will tell you very easy and delicious dish that I will make with cauliflower and with ginger and some spices.
1 large cauliflower
2 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and paper
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 tablespoon of grated ginger
½ teaspoon of turmeric
Some cilantro chopped well
- First of all, preheat your oven to the temperature of 400 F.
- Remove the leaves of cauliflowers and cut into pieces from top to bottom.
- The thickness of cauliflowers steaks must be ¾ inches.
- Apply salt and paper on both sides of cauliflowers steaks.
- Take a saucepan and add one tablespoon of olive oil, make it hot on medium heat.
- Stir the cauliflowers steaks at least 2 minutes each side or until the steaks turn golden brown.
- Now transfer the cauliflower steak onto the baking sheet.
- Then mix one tablespoon of olive oil, ginger, turmeric and cumin in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on cauliflowers steaks with the help of brush on all sides.
- Bake the cauliflower about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Serve the cauliflowers steaks with cilantro and enjoy.